Special Edition RTV900 - 35th Aniverary Edition

/ Special Edition RTV900 - 35th Aniverary Edition #11  
While it's the same pic that I got as well as a couple of more. The two tire choices are the atv and the heavy duty. They are only building a few so don't wait till you see them as it may be to late.

/ Special Edition RTV900 - 35th Aniverary Edition
The typos are all mine :p (I was excited and in a hurry) although the copy is mostly Kubota's words.

To the doubting Thomas among us:
As it plainly says PROTOTYPE shown and most prototypes are slighly different from the final production model, it does not show the graphics nor the "K" logo wheels.
The picture is poor because it is a scanned copy from a printed bulletin. (I'll show you the original if you stop by the dealership) I won't post the actual bulletin because they are not meant for public view and can contain confidential info.
The tires are the Heavy Duty Work Site Tires
You probably won't see it on kubota.com for such a short run.
And not too many people would want a metallic silver windshield.

TwoGuns: The "upturned" handles are a mid-production change, all the RTVs I have received since May have them.
IT is the Real Deal, ask your dealer to check his bulletins.

The model celebrates the 35th Anniversary of Kubota Tractor Corporation (US division of Kubota)

We dealers will see it at the Dealer meeting in late September, but they won't ship to dealers before December and ONLY if the dealer orders in AUGUST.
Production is minimal unless orders exceed initial run, and then only the number ordered in August will be produced.

I have a pair on order and can order more if needed.;)

Last edited:
   / Special Edition RTV900 - 35th Aniverary Edition #13  
Probobly don't matter what way Kubota makes the RTV's. They make 'em ~~~~~ WE WILL BUY THEM, AS GREAT OF A MACHINE THEY ARE, BET IF THEY COME IN PINK, SOMEONE OUT THERE WOULD BUY THEM !!!!!!

ANYTHING KUBOTA CHANGES ON THE RTV's, YOU CAN BANK ON IT, IT'S FOR THE BEST FOR EVERYTHING ~~~~~~:cool:

/ Special Edition RTV900 - 35th Aniverary Edition #14  
SWEET, wish I could have afforded an RTV!