Special Edition RTV900 - 35th Aniverary Edition

/ Special Edition RTV900 - 35th Aniverary Edition #1  

66gladiator

Silver Member
Tractor
Various
rtvanv1.jpg
This Special Edition (prootype shown) features an eye-catching metallic silver color, exclusive 5-spoke aluminum alloy wheels w/ "K" logo in center, choice of ATV or HD worksite tire, factory-installed SPRAY-ON bedliner, "Special Edition" and "35th Anniverary" graphics (not shown on prototype), color matched plastic canopy top, speedometer, and headrests.

Now this is IMPORTANT: dealers can only place orders for this unit until Aug 27th. Kubota plans on building a limited supply of these based on August orders.

Attachments

• rtvanv.jpg
    rtvanv.jpg
    227.4 KB · Views: 735
   / Special Edition RTV900 - 35th Aniverary Edition #2  
Very Nice... Indeed wonder what the price tag on that will be...

/ Special Edition RTV900 - 35th Aniverary Edition #3  
Knowing Kubota delievery probably will not be until Jan.

/ Special Edition RTV900 - 35th Aniverary Edition
MSRP - ATV $12,794.00
-HDWS $12,999.00

Delivery window late Oct. - Dec. 2007

/ Special Edition RTV900 - 35th Aniverary Edition #5  
   / Special Edition RTV900 - 35th Aniverary Edition #6  
Can anyone verify this?

Personally, I think we're just looking at someones customized RTV.
66gladiator said:
This Special Edition (prootype shown) features an eye-catching metallic silver color, exclusive 5-spoke aluminum alloy wheels w/ "K" logo in center, choice of ATV or HD worksite tire, factory-installed SPRAY-ON bedliner, "Special Edition" and "35th Anniverary" graphics (not shown on prototype), color matched plastic canopy top, speedometer, and headrests.

Now this is IMPORTANT: dealers can only place orders for this unit until Aug 27th. Kubota plans on building a limited supply of these based on August orders.
The text above appears to be from some listing (I don't think they're Todd's words).
Why all the typos?
35th Anniversary??? Uhhh, the RTV is only in its 4th year. I guess this is coming out in 31 years from now...
5-spoke aluminum alloy wheels? I count 8 spokes (and I don't see a K in the middle but that may just be the picture).
ATV or HDWS tires? The ones pictured are neither.
Kind of funny that "Special Edition" and "35th Anniversary" isn't printed...

I also think that if it were a "Special Addition", Kubota may have done more then add paint, tires and a speedo... Heck, there isn't even a windshield.

It's not mentioned on kubota.com

I think this is a personal RTV and maybe even a photoshop change to get the color. If it was a marketing photo, the picture quality would be better as well.

/ Special Edition RTV900 - 35th Aniverary Edition #7  
I can say this, the handle on the bed, front one that helps you lift the bed.
It is different than others I've seen. This one points upward, where the ones I have seen goes downward ~~~~~~

Someone has somebodys attention !

/ Special Edition RTV900 - 35th Aniverary Edition #8  
I kind of agree there are allot of things that dont seem to make sense now that I go back and look at the photo..
I talked to my Kubota dealer and he said no such animal...

/ Special Edition RTV900 - 35th Aniverary Edition #9  
kbiddle said:
I kind of agree there are allot of things that dont seem to make sense now that I go back and look at the photo..
I talked to my Kubota dealer and he said no such animal...

This is the real deal people (except those are not the OEM aluminum wheels/tires)...you will see this special edition model at your local dealership probably by the end of October.

/ Special Edition RTV900 - 35th Aniverary Edition #10  
I will keep an eye out for it...
Thanks