Check Out My HPX

/ Check Out My HPX #1  
New To The Forum
d5d811d9726c.jpg

26d87f743f81.jpg

fbd34cb3b75f.jpg

The glow on the dash is a Lowrance touchscreen GPS System. I have added every Deere option avalible, Line-X, A Warn winch with multimount, KC Daylighters, 27 Itp Mudlites, 2" Lift. Does anyone know of anything aftermarket I could add?

Also, I orderd the wheels from All-Terrain, and was wondering if anyone knew where to get center caps?

/ Check Out My HPX #3  
Nice set up!! Have you considered a ..Stick Stopper Set Up...Saves your under belly/lines/filters/cv boots, from distruction. Frank

/ Check Out My HPX #4  
Ever thought about a GOLIGHT, Wire & wirless remote control search light ....
What about a winch cover >>>> ? camo seat covers, and a camo steering wheel cover >>>>>>>
Marine AM / FM / CD PLAYER with a Sirius Stallite Radio System.
Big Sky overhead gun racks
Bedliner

Ever thought of fuzzy dice, I put a set in mine just to piss of the folks.

/ Check Out My HPX
Thanks for all your comments and suggestions!

Yea I've thought about the Go-Light and I think I am going to order the wireless one.

We got some tractortunes stero's in at the dealership and ive been pondering how to mount...

I've never heard of a stick stopper setup, but it sounds useful as I have a lot of woody, rocky terrain here in N.C. Where could I go about finding that?

I gotta get some gun racks before deer season...

lol I like the fuzzy dice idea:)

/ Check Out My HPX #6  
Well it is not clear where you are But i had a set of tires exactly like those and if you run them on hard ground they will break the tread around the lugs. If you only run soft ground and mud it will be OK but if you run any kind of hard stuff they will fail.

/ Check Out My HPX
Jimbrown said:
Well it is not clear where you are But i had a set of tires exactly like those and if you run them on hard ground they will break the tread around the lugs. If you only run soft ground and mud it will be OK but if you run any kind of hard stuff they will fail.

Thanks! I kept my stock set so I'll run those when I'm on the highway alot or when the ground's hard and dry.

I am in south-central North Carolina, about 20 miles south of charlotte.

/ Check Out My HPX
Thanks Double Orange! I guess i could buy the Rhino set and modify them to fit the HPX. Or I wonder if with all that work should I just by some aluminum and get to fabricating.