Polaris Sportsman X2

/ Polaris Sportsman X2 #1  

onsight

Tractor
Montana R4944HST
Can anyone give me any opinions on the Polaris Sportsman X2? I would use it for mostly light field work and some trail riding with the kids. Thanks.

/ Polaris Sportsman X2 #2  
My wife has one and loves it she didn't want to shift gears.
My grand daughter loves riding with her on it
It dosent go that well in snow though compaired to a 4wd one.

tom

/ Polaris Sportsman X2 #3  
onsite,

Find a Can Am dealer and go try out the MAX line of 2 up ATVs. I have 2 400 (1-2005, 1-2007)and they are great machines for work and ultra comfortable on the trail. I am 6'5" 280#, and with another person in back, I still have plenty of power. They have 4 different motors to chose from too. 3 year warrantee doesn't suck either.

My dealers is Granger's up in Oakdale, WI, just south of Tomah. A little drive for you, but Dennis has been a pleasure to work with. I have bought 4 atvs from him so far. If you plan on any trail riding in Clark/Jackson Counties, he is right on the way, just one block from I90-94.

PM me if you need more info.

Marty

/ Polaris Sportsman X2 #4  
Take a look at the Honda's >>>>

I've owned just about all the four-wheelers Honda has put on the market,
and NEVER had ANY trouble out of any of them .... They also have many to choose from >>>>>>> I've used them all for work & hunting !

/ Polaris Sportsman X2 #5  
Two guns,

onsight was looking for 2 rider ATVs. I do not believe Honda has one yet.

I have a Honda also, and wish they would come out with a 2 up. My 450ES has been excellent for 8 years.

Marty

/ Polaris Sportsman X2 #7  
I love it.

I love my Polaris. I also have the Polaris 450 Sportsman and it is the best ATV I have had. Its great on trails, doing the farm chores, and stuff. I recommend the Polaris Sportsman X2 and 450-800 Sportsman to everyone. Try it out and you will love it!!!