Sold the rtv today and bought another rhino

/ Sold the rtv today and bought another rhino #1  

leeinmemphis

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota 5040 with FEL
Hey guys,

I sold my camo hard cabbed rtv 900 today and got another rhino. I gave the rtv a try and it just didn't take. The main reason I switched to a rtv was because I was having trouble with my hands that made it difficult to drive my rhino but now it appears that I have it fixed. For riding with my kids/buddies and some light work on the farm the rhino just fit my needs a little better. Gonna pick it up tomorrow.

/ Sold the rtv today and bought another rhino #2  
Rhinos are awesome :)
Which one did you get?

/ Sold the rtv today and bought another rhino
It is a camo 660 model. I ordered a set of maxxis bighorns, cv guards, console, roof from atvoutfitters so hopefully I'll have it put together by this weekend.

/ Sold the rtv today and bought another rhino #4  
I have an 06 660 camo. The 09 with fuel injection and the breather under the hood sounds promising~!
leeinmemphis said:
It is a camo 660 model. I ordered a set of maxxis bighorns, cv guards, console, roof from atvoutfitters so hopefully I'll have it put together by this weekend.

Last edited:
   / Sold the rtv today and bought another rhino #5  
New for 08

All-new 686cc engine puts out plenty of broadband power. New four-valve head with 9.2:1 compression bumps power and efficiency.
Electronic fuel injection ensures peak performance in nearly all conditions and elevations, along with instantaneous cold starts.
Tough, blow-molded doors keep mud, water and dirt on the trail where they belong.
New four-wheel disc brakes provide unsurpassed stopping power, and a new parking brake is super convenient.
Cool, comfortable sport-style steering wheel and new passenger grab handles.
Now with two cup holders for even greater creature comfort.
New underhood tool-free air filter is a snap to service.

The best just got better

/ Sold the rtv today and bought another rhino #6  
You done what ?

Attachments

• laughing mouse.gif
    laughing mouse.gif
    27.4 KB · Views: 289