new honda big red - xuv

/ new honda big red - xuv #1  

Unregistered2013

Gold Member
um -- why'd it take them so long to come out with this?

:|

Attachments

• bigred.JPG
    bigred.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 1,378
   / new honda big red - xuv #2  
If it has a true automatic transmission, that will be the only thing that makes it stand out. No is going to buy it on looks alone.

/ new honda big red - xuv #3  
you have to look at this thing in a tricked out way . imagine it with some nice tires lets say some 26''589's with some nice aluminum rims . i think this thing is gonna do really well out there honda has never let me down before.look at all the room under the wheel wells this thing has plenty of potential.

/ new honda big red - xuv #4  
TOMMYHPX4X4 said:
you have to look at this thing in a tricked out way . imagine it with some nice tires lets say some 26''589's with some nice aluminum rims . i think this thing is gonna do really well out there honda has never let me down before.look at all the room under the wheel wells this thing has plenty of potential.

Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder and I just don't see it. :)

/ new honda big red - xuv #7  
:D

Awesome photoshopping!

I like it. My wife and I just bought us a Kawi mule 610. It's been a lifesaver around our little farm.

I'm a huge Honda fan, have been for years. I have an ATV by Honda...Rancher and a Honda VTX 1800. Neither have ever let me down.

I can't wait to see Big Red up close and personal. I too can't believe Honda waited so long to make a move on the market. I guess they were just making sure it wasn't a "fad"...surely they would have known that before now!

By 2010/2011, we'll be in the market again I'm sure. I'll definitely give it a look, but will definitely give them a year or so to take out the 'bugs'!

Podunk

/ new honda big red - xuv #8  
Looks like the RZR stole what little thunder Honda might have generated, pretty dissapointing from where I sit.

/ new honda big red - xuv #9  
yea i would give them a year or two to get it right. the first year on any atv or utv is a bad year to buy they have to many bugs. but put some bigger tires and i think it will be pretty good.the engine size is there .

/ new honda big red - xuv #10  
Aren't these things going for 5k ? Seems like good value there. I'd rather have it over a mule.