RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #21  
culater said:
Please take a long look and compare the two tracks and you will notice that there is no comparison between the cheaper Tatto/TJD versions versus the Mattracks. I have used both and that is why I am now a dealer for Mattracks. Always remember you get what you pay for.

I had a plow on a RTV 900 last year and it performed very well with the tracks. Heres a picture giving a lift to some happy skiers
Those mattracks look very nice,I would love to have a set.With that said,I plowed 10-12 inches of snow last winter(curtis plow) and never had a problem one pushing snow with the stock tires.Are the mattracks meant for deeper snow?How to they preform in deep mud&swamps?Thanks.coobie

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks
coobie said:
Those mattracks look very nice,I would love to have a set.With that said,I plowed 10-12 inches of snow last winter(curtis plow) and never had a problem one pushing snow with the stock tires.Are the mattracks meant for deeper snow?How to they preform in deep mud&swamps?Thanks.coobie

Go to litefootatv.com and watch the vids. You will be able to see how they perform in the mud. PM me if you have any questions
Thanks

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #23  
A company rep from Soucy Track will be at my home Nov 1 with an RTV 900 with tracks on it for me to try out. If he brings an extra set of tracks with him and they do what I want, I will buy the extra set. Going thru my kubota dealer of course. On an RTV 900 there is 7 feet of track per side in contact with the ground. That sure is a look more than my tractor has. I want tracks for work not for play. Of course when the work is done then I may play a little.

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #24  
Deerlope said:
A company rep from Soucy Track will be at my home Nov 1 with an RTV 900 with tracks on it for me to try out. If he brings an extra set of tracks with him and they do what I want, I will buy the extra set. Going thru my kubota dealer of course. On an RTV 900 there is 7 feet of track per side in contact with the ground. That sure is a look more than my tractor has. I want tracks for work not for play. Of course when the work is done then I may play a little.

Do you know the price for the Soucy tracks?

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #25  
Yes, for a RTV900 they are $6610 plus shipping. For thr 1100 they are over 7K.

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #26  
Deerlope said:
Yes, for a RTV900 they are $6610 plus shipping. For thr 1100 they are over 7K.

Sounds about the same as the Mattracks.

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #27  
The Soucy are ways beyond Mattracks. Take a look at there web site.

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #28  
Deerlope said:
In terms of quality or price or both?

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks
Deerlope said:
I did take a look at the website please tell me how they are "ways beyond the Mattracks"

Attachments

• scs_Animation1.gif
    scs_Animation1.gif
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,535
Last edited: