RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #1  

culater

Here are a few pics as promised. Give me a call if you would like to demo it. I am a dealer for Mattracks and would be happy to answer any questions that you might have. Ground clearance from bottom of running board is 20 inches. We are located in Connecticut
Thanks
Len
860-824-5959

Attachments

• Picture 836.jpg
    Picture 836.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,432
  • Picture 840.jpg
    Picture 840.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 911
  • Picture 841.jpg
    Picture 841.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 794
   / RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #2  
Looks awesome! If you were nearby I''d take you up on the offer of a demo.

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #3  
Very nice, I can't help but lick my lips every time I see those tracks. They sure do make for a sweet set up on the RTV. But at 7 K I will never have them.

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #4  
Yeah, 7K is too much unless you have a critical need. The e-tatou tracks (for snow only) are about $4500 for a side-by-side, still pretty steep.

I imagine the tracks work well for plowing?

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #5  
I think everyone will agree, you get what you pay for !!!!

If I lived up north, wth snow, I would have to have a set. Does the tracks take any power away from the unit, or can you run 'em like you would the OEM tires. I don't know, never owned a set of tracks ******

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #6  
You don't loose a power but they do cut the top speed by around 40%, but you gain so much more torque with them.

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks #7  
The hand throttle from what I've heard is a must with the tracks.

/ RTV 1100 on M3 Mattracks
Deerlope said:
You don't loose a power but they do cut the top speed by around 40%, but you gain so much more torque with them.

You loose around 30% with the tracks

FatTire said:
Yeah, 7K is too much unless you have a critical need. The e-tatou tracks (for snow only) are about $4500 for a side-by-side, still pretty steep.

I imagine the tracks work well for plowing?

Please take a long look and compare the two tracks and you will notice that there is no comparison between the cheaper Tatto/TJD versions versus the Mattracks. I have used both and that is why I am now a dealer for Mattracks. Always remember you get what you pay for.

I had a plow on a RTV 900 last year and it performed very well with the tracks. Heres a picture giving a lift to some happy skiers

Attachments

• Picture 730.jpg
    Picture 730.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 975
  • Picture 725.jpg
    Picture 725.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 745
Last edited:
Deerlope said:
Very nice, I can't help but lick my lips every time I see those tracks. They sure do make for a sweet set up on the RTV. But at 7 K I will never have them.
Hey Fred why leave it all for the kids? LOL:)