What not to do with your Arctic Cat Prowler...

/ What not to do with your Arctic Cat Prowler... #2  
I thought I was abusive...

/ What not to do with your Arctic Cat Prowler... #3  
That's not an RTV, it's an Artic cat. RTV would have made it.:D :D

/ What not to do with your Arctic Cat Prowler... #4  
THAT WAS VERY STUPID.

Yes, I believe the Kubota RTV would of made it. But he hit it to fast for he was a listening to his buddy holler " Hit It " First thing, I would of done, was to slap the crap out of his friend, for it looks like his friend (who is probobly a free-loader) is the only one coming out on this deal. Didn't cost him nothing for the free fall, and it wasn't his machine getting tore up like that . I would never abuse my equipment like that. But that's why they are up-side down, and I'm still running mine !!!

/ What not to do with your Arctic Cat Prowler... #5  
Worse mistake was not wearing a seatbelt~! ;)

/ What not to do with your Arctic Cat Prowler... #6  
TWO GUNS said:
THAT WAS VERY STUPID.

Yes, I believe the Kubota RTV would of made it. But he hit it to fast for he was a listening to his buddy holler " Hit It " First thing, I would of done, was to slap the crap out of his friend, for it looks like his friend (who is probobly a free-loader) is the only one coming out on this deal. Didn't cost him nothing for the free fall, and it wasn't his machine getting tore up like that . I would never abuse my equipment like that. But that's why they are up-side down, and I'm still running mine !!!

Most likely the prowler could have made it as well...

He was drunk and has no one but himself to blame his friend had nothing to do with it.

/ What not to do with your Arctic Cat Prowler... #7  
How many of you who watched that idiocy noticed that one of the search terms for the video was "beer." The would explain a lot of what happened, don'tcha think? :D:D:D:D

/ What not to do with your Arctic Cat Prowler... #8  
Yeah it said in the description he was drunk.

/ What not to do with your Arctic Cat Prowler... #9  
Darkday,

You are really right, the drunk driver is at fault, it just got to me when the so called " drunk buddy " jumps out with that silly stupid grin hollering, how's he all right, and his friend still cramped up like a packed sardine. I just hope these folks just learned a good lesson on this flip >>>>

I have no problem with folks having a few good drinks, and doing it responsible, but when it comes to things like this, it reminds me of the saying >>> To much drinking makes people stupid ......

/ What not to do with your Arctic Cat Prowler... #10  
TWO GUNS said:
Yes, I believe the Kubota RTV would of made it. !!!
Only advantage the RTV would have over the AC is a sober driver.

The AC is true 4 wheel drive. RTV is 3 wheel drive. On steep inclines that's a major disadvantage and a safety hazard.

I know from experience, I have flipped more than once.
On 3 wheel drive vehicles if your pulling wheel loses traction and all you have is the rear pushing your front end is too light and you can flip.

With all wheel drive. Neither front wheel stops turning and as long as they are on the ground you will make forward progress.

People that depend on momentum to climb steep inclines are a hazard on trails where other people ride..

Some drivers are better than others but what it boils down to is the machine and who has the guts to push it to it's limits without endangering anyone..