bad boy buggies

/ bad boy buggies #1  

double g

any one out there own one?? pros and cons please

/ bad boy buggies #2  
I thought seriously about getting one of them, but due to the 26 mile limit on the batteries, I decided against getting one. I went with a Kubota 900 instead as I can go 30 hours on a tank. If you wern't going very far on each excursion, then they might be a good deal. Other option I thought of if I was to get one was to have a small Honda generator lashed on the back to charge up the batteries if they went dead.

/ bad boy buggies
thanks for that tip.. we will just use it to get around property..50 ac. but that gen. might be a fun add-on.. :)

/ bad boy buggies #4  
I know of three that was purchased in my area within the last year.

All three owners sold them !!! One sold his after about five weeks.
He said that his was a joke. ~~~~He then went and purchased a Rhino, the other two purchased RTV's .

Personally, I think they will do great, If you stay on the Golf course & play ~~~~ :rolleyes:

/ bad boy buggies #5  
double g said:
any one out there own one?? pros and cons please

Is there any sites you can recommend to view them. I haven't heard of them, but I live in another world most of the time says my wife. :)
The Gotcha Man

/ bad boy buggies #7  
I've attached a picture of a Boy Buggie
The weight of one is 1650 lbs, 22"x9x10 Tires, two-15.5 hp electric motors,
comes in black, red , green, & camo.... The accssories on the buggie, of course, increases the price of the buggie. Starts at $ 8500.00, and they throw in a battery charger.....
>>> And will carry some 800 lbs. of something <<<< :confused:

What do you think ?

Attachments

• Bad Boy Buggie.jpg
    Bad Boy Buggie.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:
   / bad boy buggies #8  
What do you think ? I think they're getting too much $$ for 'em ... I got this for almost $4k ...course it doesn't have the extra motor ....but it does have reverse (didn't know there were any without reverse) and it gets us around our property jus' fine thank you. wife really likes it...

Attachments

• B's-cart (600 x 450).jpg
    B's-cart (600 x 450).jpg
    105 KB · Views: 305
   / bad boy buggies #9  
mikim,

Like you, I thought all of 'em had reverse. That machine that you have looks great. And I can see getting a buggie for 3 or 4K, But, just to throw a name on it, put a little camo in color on it, & call it a hunting machine,and charge as much as they do. I don't think it's worth as much as they want.

:(

/ bad boy buggies #10  
i don't know if they are worth it or not but i think they are 4wd. if there was a dealer around me i would go take a look at one.