Hunting with Kubota 900

/ Hunting with Kubota 900 #1  

pappy19

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota RTV 900
Here's some pics of 2 elk that were taken about a mile from our home in Idaho. One as a yearling and the larger one in the trailer is a large cow elk. Should be good eating and "Bo" did a great job during the hunt.

Attachments

• HPIM3198.JPG
    HPIM3198.JPG
    392.4 KB · Views: 791
   / Hunting with Kubota 900 #2  
Pappy19 >>>

That's what I'm talking about >>> That's the kinda pictures I like to see !!!
Thank you so much for the post, send more if you like >>> That is the whole reason for me purchasing the RTV down here, was to do the deer management thing, and to HAUL OUT THE DEER >>>>

How the Kubota ATV tires working out for your in the snow ?

KEEP UP THE GREAT HUNTING SKILLS >>>]

Go take a look at the deer loader I installed on our RTV >>> this thing is the stuff for a man who cannot afford a third back surgery. So easy a four yr old can use it. And can be removed in a blink of the eye and put in the back or just keep it in the truck or trailer >>>. Pictures are here:
Compact Tractor Review - RTV DEER / HOG LOADER PICTURES

/ Hunting with Kubota 900
Got another elk today. The other one was my son-in-law and the neighbor. This one is mine.

Attachments

• HPIM3208.JPG
    HPIM3208.JPG
    384.5 KB · Views: 944
   / Hunting with Kubota 900 #4  
Putting that new Kubota 1100 to great use >>>>

Keep 'em coming !!!!

The RTV's are the best hearst a these animals could ask for !!! :)

/ Hunting with Kubota 900 #5  
Congrats on the elk. I don't have a UTV yet, but really enjoy seeing them in use and I especially like to see them used to haul game out!!! Very nice.

Eddie

/ Hunting with Kubota 900 #6  
two guns, i don't think that's an 1100. I think it's a 900. Those are some different looking cab doors though. Not sure what kind of cab that is. Anyways those are some nice looking elk. We got a few bucks here in Ohio last week and the 1100 made light work of hauling them.

/ Hunting with Kubota 900 #7  
That's a 900 with the new style Kubota cab, it has cantilever style doors that open straight out and then swing back almost against the bed has on open locking position to allow to drive with the doors open.

Has an overhead console standard and includes a radio with a cd player.

Kubota cab # is V4210

/ Hunting with Kubota 900
kbotaman said:
That's a 900 with the new style Kubota cab, it has cantilever style doors that open straight out and then swing back almost against the bed has on open locking position to allow to drive with the doors open.

Has an overhead console standard and includes a radio with a cd player.

Kubota cab # is V4210

That is correct. It is a Curtis cab installed at the dealer. I like the doors better than the 1100 as they swing back easy and lock open. Nice for hunting and in the summer.