Bush Hog UTV pulls 2 Kubota tractors around

/ Bush Hog UTV pulls 2 Kubota tractors around #21  
Robert_in_NY said:
I think Bush Hog is the one talking about how smooth their UTV takes off that it won't even spill your coffee and shows a picture of a guy holding his coffee cup. I will look it up and see.

Unless they changed in the last 6 months since I drove one, I wouldn't put any bets on it. :eek: The BH was just to jerky when taking off to keep from spilling a coffee (unless it's a closed container :p). I know they touted the smooth ride over bumps (and I'll hand it to them, it was smooth) but I didn't think they tried talking up the starts as smooth.

/ Bush Hog UTV pulls 2 Kubota tractors around #22  
The Bush Hog UTV does have some cheap looking plastic body components but the frame and drive train is built anything but cheap. It weighs more(mainly due to the frame), has true 4 wheel drive and more hp so it should easily out pull a Mule. It also has a better ride than any other UTV that I have driven and I have driven everything but the new Ranger Crew. Anybody that thinks that the Bush Hog UTV will not last long has not looked closely at this machine or does not know Bush Hogs rep for making quality products. Do not overlook the Bush Hog.

I am not putting down the mule, in fact I am waiting to test drive the Ranger Crew before buying either the Crew or a Transmule(3 kids). I like the quality and toughness of the trans but I wish it had true 4 wheel drive and a better suspension. I am concerned about the Rangers turning radius and I do not like that it will go 44mph(3 kids). But if I did not need the additional seating the Bush Hog would be high on my list.

/ Bush Hog UTV pulls 2 Kubota tractors around #23  
I have worked on a lot of mules and my Bushog TH4200 is a lot heavier duty and more powerful! I know it won't pull the world..but is strong with a 24 HP Honda engine! so don't under estimate a Bushog trailhand!

/ Bush Hog UTV pulls 2 Kubota tractors around
I have worked on a lot of mules and my Bushog TH4200 is a lot heavier duty and more powerful! I know it won't pull the world..but is strong with a 24 HP Honda engine! so don't under estimate a Bushog trailhand!

Wow, this was an old thread you brought back up :laughing: Does Bush Hog still make their UTV? I don't recall seeing them advertised for quite some time.