Bush Hog UTV pulls 2 Kubota tractors around

/ Bush Hog UTV pulls 2 Kubota tractors around #2  
If they would let off of the brakes a little on the tractors, with the mule doing it, maybe we would see the " whole story "

Just a Joke, don't take it seriously folks.

I imagine they are going to start throwing rocks at the Mules now, must be their turn ~~~~~~~last month, it was the RTV, next month, it might be the Rhino ......

They gotta do something to give us something to fuss about , uh !!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

/ Bush Hog UTV pulls 2 Kubota tractors around
The one thing I did notice was that the Mule had utilty type tires while the Bush Hog had lugs. But I just posted this for fun as the Bush Hog machine looks like a good unit with under hood storage (you can never have too much storage:) )

/ Bush Hog UTV pulls 2 Kubota tractors around #4  
Either way around it thats an impressive demonstation, that unit squat right done and went to pulling. I did notice the tow strap/chain was hooked down low, not high like someone suggested in the pulling stumps forum!

/ Bush Hog UTV pulls 2 Kubota tractors around #5  
It also looked like they were on the green of a golf corse. Nice and flat,level and firm. These things only happen in demos.

I just like the fact the Bush Hog UTV is capable of pulling a 15' Bush Hog cutter (well, I think it was a 15' model). :D

Now it might be a different story if the cutter was hooked "to" the Bush Hog UTV:rolleyes:

/ Bush Hog UTV pulls 2 Kubota tractors around #7  
At one of the local feed mills they used to use a 460 international to move the railroad cars in and out as a shuttle. I was always amazed they only needed to put the old style clutches in about every four years.
I wonder how much that demo stretched the drivebelt? I know the first time I backed my 3000lb boat up the grade to get it in the garage with my golf cart it sure did loose it's top speed but it's still going two years later.

/ Bush Hog UTV pulls 2 Kubota tractors around #8  
I was surprised to them try that with a Bush Hog. I drove one last year and was not impressed with it at all. I almost hate to watch demos like these. Even though it is video, I think they are still useless. That Ranger one in the other thread really drove me nuts. This one to a lesser extent. :p

JayC said:
I was surprised to them try that with a Bush Hog. I drove one last year and was not impressed with it at all. I almost hate to watch demos like these. Even though it is video, I think they are still useless. That Ranger one in the other thread really drove me nuts. This one to a lesser extent. :p

If you could, would you please post your experience with the Bush hog and was it the 4400 (I think that is the model in the video). What did you like/dislike?

I personally don't need or want a real fancy unit, I like the Treker and Bush Hog model as they both have a great price point and what appear to be a good suspension system. I am looking for something that has a good suspension so I have a smooth ride and that has a good size box and a bench seat. The seat is the most important feature. I don't mind paying more money if it fits my needs better then the others so right now I am trying to gather as much information as possible on almost all the UTV's with bench seats (with room for 2 adults and one child) and 4wd.

/ Bush Hog UTV pulls 2 Kubota tractors around #10  
I call BS on this video. I agree with whoever said the brakes were on with the mule! I looked at the bush hog UTV and it is a pretty cheap built utv, and there is no way it would out pull a mule. Yes it could be a tire or traction difference. This bush hog is a tinker toy compared to alot of UTV's on the market. While many units will still be going in 10 plus years of use I would strongly bet this thing could be in the heap in 5 years by how light duty it is.