Mule 3010 Trans 4x4

/ Mule 3010 Trans 4x4 #1  

JDGREEN4ME

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 2520, John Deere X534, GT 225, GT 275
Anyone here own the Mule Trans 4x4? I have a HPX that I really like but for our needs a four passenger unit would be great. Just curious if anyone has one and what is their impressions.

/ Mule 3010 Trans 4x4 #2  
I've had one since Oct. Only about 15 hrs so far, but am well pleased. Just recently added a warn winch and 6' snowblade which came in handy the other day when I had trouble starting my tractor. Impressed with the amount of snow it moves. Also thinking of adding an aftermarket full cab enclosure from Mammonth Designs Kawasaki Mule 3010 TRANS.

Not being familiar with UTV's, I initially was looking at 2 person ones. But when I saw the trans opted to go for that. A primary reason is that my 3 grandchildren live next door. If the dealer had a diesel in stock at the time I bought this, I might have gone with that.

/ Mule 3010 Trans 4x4 #3  
JDGREEN4ME said:
Anyone here own the Mule Trans 4x4? I have a HPX that I really like but for our needs a four passenger unit would be great. Just curious if anyone has one and what is their impressions.

Polaris now has a Ranger Crew Cab that will seat 6.

/ Mule 3010 Trans 4x4 #5  
Skipholiday said:
2008 Ranger Crew
Six Passenger. One-ton Towing.
Never knew they had a 6 passenger version until now. Now it needs to add the 800 cc motor. Then sign me up.

/ Mule 3010 Trans 4x4 #7  
It does look a little fugly from the side view.

/ Mule 3010 Trans 4x4 #8  
fugly?

That must be a technical term for the utv that I haven't heard yet.

Are we talking about the polaris or mule?

/ Mule 3010 Trans 4x4 #10  
rapracing said:
fugly?

That must be a technical term for the utv that I haven't heard yet.

Are we talking about the polaris or mule?
Not exactly a technical term. I was talking about the polaris from the side. Seems so long with relatively small wheels. If I had one, I would get use to the appearance. When I first go a crew cab PU with short box, it looked strange to me with cab longer than the box. Now it is the most common configuration for crew cabs and seems OK.