RTV CCA Battery

/ RTV CCA Battery #1  

Deerlope

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3830 03: RTV 900
Dose anyone know what the stock battery in the RTV 900 has for a CCA rating? I can not find anything on the battery its self or in my owner manual.

/ RTV CCA Battery #2  
Don't hold me to this, but I seen somewhere, that is was something like 550 cold cranking amps. Whatever it is , I do remember, it's not that much at all, that's what got my attention.

Are you haveing to replace the battery, if so, may I suggest the Omega battery. For a friend of mine replaced his with this make, and this is a really stong battery. He works the devil out of his RTV ~~~
That's what's going to be my next ~~~~

/ RTV CCA Battery #3  
I didn't know Omega made utv batteries.

Optima makes an excellent battery.

/ RTV CCA Battery
No battery problems here. Its just that the winch that I want to get says that the battery has to have 500 CCA min. If I do need a new battery I would want it to be a gel cell type. Thanks for the info and help guys.

/ RTV CCA Battery #5  
deerlope,

Your covered on the cca ~~

What winch are you a lookin' into ~~~~

The reason some of the companies states that about the 500 or less.
They don't you hooking on up to some sort of Mickey Mouse lawn mower battery ~~~~

/ RTV CCA Battery #6  
Skipholiday ~~

You are 100% right ~~~
my mistake, I was meaning a Optima ~~~

Don't know what in the heck my brain was doing !!!!

Thanks for the correction !!!

/ RTV CCA Battery
I am looking very seriously at the Warn RT 4000 lb. Because of my tracks which make it approach 3000 lbs and I haul stuff with mine. I don't think I need to go to the 5K Ramsay. The on line company says to have at least a 500 CCA battery. I did put in a call to my Bota dealer and he came back that the RTV has a 535 CCA as stock in it.

/ RTV CCA Battery #9  
If it does have a rocker switch set-up, the best place I found to install it was where the signal light swich blank is ~

Mine was a Ramsey and itstalled it there >>>
Now I had to install it up-side down for the reason of the suport bracket wouldn't go the other way for the way the dash was made. But it doesn't matter, I can read up-side down ok ~~~~ And I'm the only one running this unit !!!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Attachments

• Ramsey Winch Switch One.jpg
    Ramsey Winch Switch One.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 147