Mule, Polaris, RTV Pricing

/ Mule, Polaris, RTV Pricing #21  
ndblackhawk,

Appreciate your comment !!!!

There is not many folks that would spend over $19,000.00 on a machine, and admit that they were not happy & made a expensive mistake...
No matter what make & model it is >>>

My hat goes off to you for your HONEST WORDS >>>>
THANKS !!!

/ Mule, Polaris, RTV Pricing #22  
TWO GUNS said:
ndblackhawk,

Appreciate your comment !!!!

There is not many folks that would spend over $19,000.00 on a machine, and admit that they were not happy & made a expensive mistake...

My hat goes off to you for your HONEST WORDS >>>>
THANKS !!!

You would think the OEM's would get their acts together as almost every one that has a cab on their UTV regardless of brand (except for the RTV1100) complain about the noise level in them. If they could make these cabs quieter it would get rid of the majority of the complaints.

/ Mule, Polaris, RTV Pricing #23  
Robert_in_NY said:
I am not going to get into this with you. This isn't the first time you referenced something Skip has said in a previous thread trying to egg him into a disagreement.:rolleyes:

You didn't understand my post, I explained it, it's as simple as thet, YOU"RE reading something into it that was not there. climb off.

/ Mule, Polaris, RTV Pricing #24  
They are uncomfortably loud in the cabs. ndblackhawk was right on about removing the doors and the dust problem that is created.
That's one reason I seldom ride with my windshields installed.

/ Mule, Polaris, RTV Pricing #25  
ndblackhawk said:
b. I only have 10 hours on my XUV but I am thinking about trading it for a Kubota 1100 RTV. Price is about $2000 more for the Kubota and it comes with AC, heat, and 80 Decibel sound level in the cab. Including the Power Tach blade I have a little over $19,000 stuck in my XUV now and am not happy with it. You can feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions spirit@spiritmeats.com .....ND Blackhawk

Thanks for the post. I was just about ready to pull the trigger on exactly what you bought. I have not driven the RTV 1100 yet, but I am going to have to do so.

I am also considering a XUV 620I with the poly top and front windscreen. I only really need a cab when it is cold or it is raining.

D.

/ Mule, Polaris, RTV Pricing #26  
Hello,I bought my Kubota RTV900 work site Last december. It came with a plastic roof and the hydraulic bed lift on it with the rear remotes for $10250.00. here in central PA. My neighbor has the electric lift on his 900 and it is really slow.I can lift my bed fully loaded in about3 seconds compared to his which is at least 45 seconds one way.I looked around like every one else when considering which utv to buy. For the money I got the hydraulicsfor free compared to the prices on the belt drive machines with no hydraulics.This is why they make so many machines so that we have somthing to talk about.:)

/ Mule, Polaris, RTV Pricing #27  
the rtv 1100 cab will spoil you. you can use the rtv all day in the dust, mud heat or cold and get out of it just as clean and fresh as when you got in it.now if they would only put a cab on a zero turn lawn mower.

/ Mule, Polaris, RTV Pricing #28  
bigdeer2000 said:
...now if they would only put a cab on a zero turn lawn mower....

Engine running wide open all the time right behind you, big blades spinning fast below you, perforated metal floor, now THAT would be a noisy cab!:eek:

/ Mule, Polaris, RTV Pricing #29  
workhorse said:
Engine running wide open all the time right behind you, big blades spinning fast below you, perforated metal floor, now THAT would be a noisy cab!:eek:

your probably right. i still want one though. if you think about it my zd 331 has a solid floor and makes about as much noise as my tractor spinning a bush hog. i think it also uses the same engine as on the ac equiped rtv1100.

/ Mule, Polaris, RTV Pricing #30  
I think there is a market for AC cab zero turn mower. Would have to be really well engineered, but it would sell.

D.