One Happy Camper

/ One Happy Camper #1  

workhorse

Bronze Member
I got a new XUV and I took it out to play for the first time today out in the snow. MAN! What a blast! It's a gasser and it's new, so I didn't really do anything to test its limits. The tires did have to work to get through the snow (4-6 inches of old sugary snow so it's like they had to dig channels through it.) Not much for Deere options, just the floor mats, bedliner, brush guard loops, and the hyd. dump. The dump will come in handy this spring when it's time to pick rocks out of the fields.:(

The big accessory I added is a Prosum fully enclosed cab. Good thing I did too because this morning started out below zero and didn't improve very much. I don't have a heater in it yet, but it sure was nice to be out of the wind.:) :) :)

It's sealed up pretty well and soundly built so it's not rattling all over the place. The other thing I like is the glass windshield and glass windows all around. I've heard some people complain about their poly shields scratching too easily.

Attachments

• Gator with Cab 006.jpg
    Gator with Cab 006.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 596
   / One Happy Camper #2  
Congrats, That is a nice looking machine...............I know that you will like it; I do mine........................Roger:)

/ One Happy Camper #4  
Super Lookin' Machine >>>>
It will serve your purposes well >>>>> :)

Enjoy & Play Safe !!!!

/ One Happy Camper #6  
I like that cab better than Deeres' because the glass does not go all the way to bottom of the doors. Looks like an excellent fit as well.

/ One Happy Camper #8  
Nice looking ride Workhorse, I hope you enjoy it.

/ One Happy Camper
The cab was a hair under $2400. It is modular so you can pick and choose what components you want. The only options I didn't get were the wiper kit and interior light. I may change my mind on that later, I figured they would be easy additions.

I also like that the work lights are under the roof so when I go tearing through the woods, I'll come out knowing the lights weren't clipped off by a low limb.

/ One Happy Camper #10  
Hi Workhorse,

I'm glad to see a reasonably-priced alternative cab. Did you install it yourself, or have a dealer do it?

Thanks,
Matthew