3010 Trans 4x4 Mule

/ 3010 Trans 4x4 Mule #1  

drollz

I just got mine delivered and was wondering if I could put taller tires and wheels on it. What are the tallest I would beable to get under without rubbing? Anybody have any experience with this?

/ 3010 Trans 4x4 Mule
Ok, I took it out last night for a ride in the field and got it high centered. I think I need a lift kit and taller tires. Can anybody help with some info?

/ 3010 Trans 4x4 Mule #3  
I can't help but isn't the Trans 4x4 a longer wheelbase then the regular Mule 4x4? If everything is basically the same I would think you could up the tires a size without any issues but I have no experience with the Mule to say so for sure. Just most of the OEM's design these machines so that they can take on larger tires if the buyer chooses to upgrade over factory.

You might want to contact the tire manufacturer that you are looking at and ask them what size you can put on your machine without rubbing.

/ 3010 Trans 4x4 Mule
Well after doing some browsing, I think I will end up with an Essex 2" lift kit if I can find a place to buy it seperatly, and I really like the ITP 589 MS tires. I will most likely go with the 16x12x10 size so I can keep the original wheels. How does this combo sound?

/ 3010 Trans 4x4 Mule #5  
Good except Essex won't sell the lift alone - only with the tires.

You can get 27" tires under there with a 2" lift.

I've got 25" swamp lite's on mine and they are smooth running but have some grip. The 589's are reputed to be rough riding - may or may not be a concern that you might want to investigate.

jb

/ 3010 Trans 4x4 Mule #6  
Sure can my we just put at 2" lift on my friends Trans and added 25" ITP Mudlites to the stock wheels......there is still plenty of room.....looks like 27" would fit easy, but that 2" of lift sure makes a big difference. Looks and rides better!!! No more bottoming out!!!:D

/ 3010 Trans 4x4 Mule
yzbdsbp said:
Sure can my we just put at 2" lift on my friends Trans and added 25" ITP Mudlites to the stock wheels......there is still plenty of room.....looks like 27" would fit easy, but that 2" of lift sure makes a big difference. Looks and rides better!!! No more bottoming out!!!:D

What lift did you use and where did you get it?

/ 3010 Trans 4x4 Mule #8  
Im pretty sure he got it from Highlifter.com, but I will be glad to check for ya and get back to ya!!

/ 3010 Trans 4x4 Mule
yzbdsbp said:
Im pretty sure he got it from Highlifter.com, but I will be glad to check for ya and get back to ya!!

Right on thanks,

/ 3010 Trans 4x4 Mule #10  
Be careful when raising the center of mass of not just the vehicle but the passengers too.