2" Front Receiver Hitch & Hardtop needed for Ranger Crew

/ 2" Front Receiver Hitch & Hardtop needed for Ranger Crew #1  

rutwad

Platinum Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 5465, Kubota M5040, Farmall H (2), Minneapolis Moline R, Case 530CK, Cat 416C
Where can I buy a hardtop for the Ranger Crew? I have seen one from Rangerware that also includes a rear piece. I only want a top. And a 2" front reciever hitch. I found one, seemed expensive, for a Polaris Ranger. Are the front ends identical on the Ranger & Ranger Crew?

THANKS!

/ 2" Front Receiver Hitch & Hardtop needed for Ranger Crew #2  
rutwad said:
Where can I buy a hardtop for the Ranger Crew? I have seen one from Rangerware that also includes a rear piece. I only want a top. And a 2" front reciever hitch. I found one, seemed expensive, for a Polaris Ranger. Are the front ends identical on the Ranger & Ranger Crew?

THANKS!

There are a couple options. I have the Rangerware one on my wife's and i have the UTV Products one on mine. The Rangerware is really nice, but it is very expensive.

Look on the UTV home page - I bought that ranger crew from them. I have more pics if you need them.

D.

/ 2" Front Receiver Hitch & Hardtop needed for Ranger Crew
Does anyone know if someone makes a front receiver hitch for the Crew?

/ 2" Front Receiver Hitch & Hardtop needed for Ranger Crew #4  
rutwad said:
Does anyone know if someone makes a front receiver hitch for the Crew?

I bet somebody knows over on the PRC forum.

D.

ddivinia said:
I bet somebody knows over on the PRC forum.

D.

Found the hardtop, thanks!

Does anyone know if the 2007 Polaris Ranger XP and the 2008 Polaris Crew are identical in the front frame, grill, and radiator area? I see hitches listed for the Ranger and maybe it will fit the crew as well.

/ 2" Front Receiver Hitch & Hardtop needed for Ranger Crew #6  
rutwad said:
Found the hardtop, thanks!

Does anyone know if the 2007 Polaris Ranger XP and the 2008 Polaris Crew are identical in the front frame, grill, and radiator area? I see hitches listed for the Ranger and maybe it will fit the crew as well.

Which top did you go with?

I have only had Ranger Crews, so I don't know but I think it is a stretched Ranger Xp, so I bet it will work.

D.

I am going to order from UTV products, the black top. I've seen red and green tops that look really nice, but for twice the money and not many people will see the top of the roof.

The soft top is ok for starters, but I'll bet it had 10 gallons of water on it after a flood came through the other day.

Polaris makes a hardtop for the crew, but it does not seem to compare to the UTV top from the pictures.

I'm thinking like you dd. The Crew is just a stretched Ranger.

Thanks for your help.