Thieves...The 12 O'Clock Gang

/ Thieves...The 12 O'Clock Gang #2  
yea i had my 82 rm80 stolen from me and we found it the next day laying in the cane field with a blown head gasket . thank god the gasket blew or they would have goten away with the bike.

/ Thieves...The 12 O'Clock Gang #3  
I had my 2003 Polaris Sportman 500 stolen. It sucks, hope they're doing time.

I bought a Directed Electronics Merlin ATV/motorcycle alarm for the Gator. I haven't got around to installing it yet. If anyone has installed one of these any tips would be appreciated.

/ Thieves...The 12 O'Clock Gang #4  
We have 4 different motors for irrigation. This year had 3 starters and distributor caps stolen. Had one motor stolen 4 years ago. Hunters shot a feeding piece of 10" aluminum pipe for one of the motors this year and now have 10 -15 leaks I need to have patched. Theft in rural areas is getting worse each year.

/ Thieves...The 12 O'Clock Gang #5  
This is why we need open carry laws. Here I'm allowed to carry openly on my own property and I make sure everyone sees it. We haven't been robbed since. Before I started carrying my pistol everywhere someone stole my trailer full of 6 inch aluminum gated pipe. That cost me a fortune to replace.

/ Thieves...The 12 O'Clock Gang #6  
People are stealing old truck bumpers and wheels here now... anything made of steel is fair game now days!

mark

/ Thieves...The 12 O'Clock Gang #7  
WTA, if you have not been robbed since you might know who the thieves are. Who took a good look at your sidarm while visiting you? People come around "just looking " or stopped by to say hi , were eyeing up your stuff. I don't know of a single thing getting stolen around here in the four years I've lived here. For some reason, thieves don't like armed citizens (may be why some in politics don't like guns) been talk on this board about stolen tractors and such. If someone would get caught stealing a guys stuff arounf here I would fear he would be killed, hence nothing seems to turn up missing. Later, ihookem.

/ Thieves...The 12 O'Clock Gang #8  
The new thing for theives are catalytic converters. They are climbing under vehicles and cutting them off.

/ Thieves...The 12 O'Clock Gang #9  
If you think that is bad, we have had a rash of thefts in the cemetery. People are stealing the veterans flag standards for the bronze medallions and the aluminum rods they attach too, along with bronze vases and another local cemetery actually had a bunch of veterans bronze plaques stolen right out of the ground. It has really hurt our business since stone accessories like vases, peacelights, and flag standards were a big part of our sales. Now people are afraid to buy them for fear they get stolen.

/ Thieves...The 12 O'Clock Gang #10  
i see that on the news alot too where they catch them people takin the brass vases out the cemetery man thats low lifes to the max. i am real lucky to live 1/4 of a mile up the raod from a small city dump site. and i recycle alot of stuff with my kids . we do ok for extra money but we get it the honest way. i feel bad going to sell them beatup old street signs i come across they are all aluminum but it looks like they was hit by the city road service with their bushhogs .that reminds me of a time when they past with the tractors cutting the ditchs they hit and flat out crushed my mail box i mean it was flat .well i went ride to the end of the street and caught up with them . they was parked eatin thier lunch . well i told the main guy who said he was the leaderman what happened and he came rde to my house and said yes he rememebered hitting it . he then asked he said well we can call the main office and they will come fill out a report and go through the mubo jumbo of the paperwork or you can dive me a hammer and let me fix it . he asked if he hixed and made it look good would i just call it even ?i said sure he then asked for two hammers so i went got them for him and he went to smackin and stuff well hey 45 minutes later and he had the box lookin like it was never even touched other than the scratchs . i still have the same box up abd it happened about 4 years ago. that guy was good he shoukld have went into car body work or metal fabrication.