King Quad

/ King Quad #1  

TWO GUNS

Platinum Member
Somebody educate me on these Suzuki King Quads 700 EFI >>>>>>

For some reason, they have become a very, very hot item down here. Mostly the '06 models.

From what I understand, they are using these things for big time mug buggin'

Just really courious about the rush on these things. Must be something to them >>>>>>>.

/ King Quad #2  
I dunno anything in particular but I do have an '06 King Quad 700. I think in '07 they changed to 750? The one I own is pretty much a beast but what would you expect for an ATV with a 700cc fuel injected engine? If you change the factory ECM to get rid of the factory induced low end lag you can easily flip one over backwards by nailing it while sitting still in low range. That is with 27" Mud Lites on it too. It has even more of a hole shot with the stock size wheels and tires on it. It was fun for a while, but I put the stock ECM back in mine and sold the aftermarket one since my kids ride it about half the time. By my kids, I'm talking about my 19 year old and my 16 year old. You know, at that age where you're invincible...

/ King Quad #3  
I also thought the 750 were actually rated lower HP

/ King Quad #4  
my buddy has a ,01, king quad and that little thing is bad to the bone. he's got some shotty old bearclaw tires on it and it dn't do so good in the mud but he's plannin on getting some vamps put on it i think. i don't know if it's made this way or not but his is full time 4x4 i found that strange i didn't ask him if it was stuck in 4x4 mode or it just stays there. i know he does some mean donuts where he spins about 50mph in a circle he almost flys off of it .i have a video ill try and upload it to youtube.

/ King Quad #5  
I was considering up grading ATVs a few years ago. Read a lot of review and watch a lot of atv show. The King Quad was always near the top or at the top. EFI, comfortable, auto4wd, reliability, egonomics, lots of power, easy to maneuver for its size etc. It was just a well built machine. It would have been my choice if I upgraded at that time. Now looking at side x sides.

/ King Quad #6  
well after you look at a sidexside you won't want another atv. them atv's beat you to death ridin them but them sidexsides are nice. i almost sold my hpx because i figured i could hook a trailer to my rhinoand haul the stuff i needed !NOT! THE RHINO JUST AIN'T FOR WORKIN. it's nice to ride but it just can't hang with the heavy hauling i do.so i'm keepin the hpx and useing it just for work and getting around on . i don't have a truck and when i go visit friends i use my hpx to go up and down on. the rhino stays parked all week long and on weekends i ride it with my buddies it's funny 3 hours of mud rining and it takes almost 4 hours to clean it .i try not to go mudding but one or two times a weekend.