Curtis snowplow & mount for Kubota RTV 900

/ Curtis snowplow & mount for Kubota RTV 900 #1  

coobie

Tractor
Kubota RTV 1100c, JD 740,Kioti DK 40 with KL401 loader .
When I bought my Kubota RTV 900 in 2006 I looked into buying a Blizzard(LT680)model snowplow with hydro.lift and angle.The price was a little steep from my kubota dealer,$3500 bucks installed.I ended buying a Curtis snowplow with electric lift and manual angle for alot less.I like the job the curtis plow has done but I have some concerns with the plow mounting system itself,cheaply made IMHO.I found a local shop located in Morrice MI. called Michigan Iron who is going to convert my curtis plow to hydro lift and angle with quick attach outlets located in front of the RTV,they are also upgrading the skid shoes to larger ones and beefing up the cutting edge from 1/4 inch thick steel to 1/2inch.They are also upgrading the front plastic window latches on my factory curtis cab to steel ones.If anyone in Mid-Michigan area would like Michigan Irons phone number please feel free to PM me.coobie

/ Curtis snowplow & mount for Kubota RTV 900 #2  
You do know they have hydraulic angle for the Curtis blade. If that company is going to convert it for you, how much more is it than the blade kit from Kubota? You must already have the hydraulic dump bed or you will have to purchase it to run the new setup.

/ Curtis snowplow & mount for Kubota RTV 900
Jason537 said:
You do know they have hydraulic angle for the Curtis blade. If that company is going to convert it for you, how much more is it than the blade kit from Kubota? You must already have the hydraulic dump bed or you will have to purchase it to run the new setup.
I have the hydro.dump box on my 2006.I dont like the idea of losing my hydro.dump box just so I can angle my plow,that is why is chose this setup.coobie

/ Curtis snowplow & mount for Kubota RTV 900 #4  
So add the optional hydraulic valve??

/ Curtis snowplow & mount for Kubota RTV 900