rtv 1140

/ rtv 1140 #1  

bigdeer2000

Gold Member
Tractor
kubota 95x , kubota mx5200, kubota svl 75, rtvx1100, Polaris ranger xp1000 Northstar, m274 military mule
a new rtv is coming this spring. i was at my kubota dealer today and saw the spec sheet and pictures of the 1140. it is a crew version of the 900. second row seat and bed look alot like the trans mule.

/ rtv 1140 #3  
Neil, any pics?

/ rtv 1140 #4  
I'll have stuff up on our website in a few days.

Its a descent machine, defentialy exceded our expectations. We increased our order 50% over what we expected when we saw how slick it was. With the expanding bed its going to take some sales from the 900 for guys looking for huge bed capacties.

/ rtv 1140
i agree with you tommy. i gotta have that a/c. hopefully kubota will someday build a 40hp crew with a/c and 540 pto

/ rtv 1140 #7  
there is no way around it my next utv is gonna be a rtv with a/c/heat. i plan on getting two more utv's and one is gonna be a ranger or a tyrex and the other is gonna for sure be a rtv. that will give me two workers and two players. but i gotta get me that climate controlled cab for sure my spine is getting to bad to take the winters and the heat is getting bad to but the winter is really bad.

/ rtv 1140 #8  
I'll have stuff up on our website in a few days.

Its a descent machine, defentialy exceded our expectations. We increased our order 50% over what we expected when we saw how slick it was. With the expanding bed its going to take some sales from the 900 for guys looking for huge bed capacties.

I saw the brochure today at my dealer (Cavalier International. Ashland, VA). I bought the Kawasaki 3010 Trans 4 last year because Kubota did not offer the 4 seats, tilt bed, etc. NOW they come out with it :mad:.
Price will still be a factor. I paid $10,000 for the Mule. I'm curious what the 1140 price tag will be. Any ideas?

/ rtv 1140 #10  
How much heavyer is it and will it have to be register for highway use? Does it have a serial number or a VIN number?