I saw a new Honda Big Red

/ I saw a new Honda Big Red #1  

Tractors4u

Elite Member
Tractor
Deere 4310, Kubota L355, John Deere SST18 Spin Steer, 2006 Polaris Ranger
I was at the Talladega Super Speedway this past weekend. The people that were camped beside us had generator problems and some guys showed up to work on it and they were driving a Honda Big Red UTV. I did not get to check it out because I was on the phone with the wife and couldn't get away.

Anyway, it looks good. I was one of the guys saying how ugly it was at first. I think it was just the camera angle because it is not a bad looking machine. The engine purrs and it nowhere near as load as my Polaris XP. The tire/wheel combo is too small though. It also had half doors on it like the Rhinos.

/ I saw a new Honda Big Red #2  
I was at the Talladega Super Speedway this past weekend. The people that were camped beside us had generator problems and some guys showed up to work on it and they were driving a Honda Big Red UTV. I did not get to check it out because I was on the phone with the wife and couldn't get away.

Anyway, it looks good. I was one of the guys saying how ugly it was at first. I think it was just the camera angle because it is not a bad looking machine. The engine purrs and it nowhere near as load as my Polaris XP. The tire/wheel combo is too small though. It also had half doors on it like the Rhinos.

I just saw one in person day before yesterday, and they're not near as ugly in person as they are online. That machine is really screaming for BIG tires though. That would really make it proportioned better.

/ I saw a new Honda Big Red #3  
i seen one the other day on a trailer it had some 27" mudlite XL's are 589's but anyway it looked good . i been telling people them things just needed bigger tires.