Great Deal?

/ Great Deal? #1  

kmully

I've decided to get an ATV for my new farm to handle "most" of the chores.
In looking at Arctic Cats I called a dealer 500kms from me and found out they had new 2007 - 700cc Diesel Cats for $6600, half the list price.
They come with brush guards only (aren't winches included right now?)
Apparently they sold 75 of these machines yesterday.
This is the exact model I'd like but................I will have to rent a truck to go get it adding about $350 to the cost. Sadly, I sold my pick-up.
Any opinions? Does anyone think this is a good deal? I want this vehicle. Thanks

/ Great Deal? #2  
I've decided to get an ATV for my new farm to handle "most" of the chores.
In looking at Arctic Cats I called a dealer 500kms from me and found out they had new 2007 - 700cc Diesel Cats for $6600, half the list price.
They come with brush guards only (aren't winches included right now?)
Apparently they sold 75 of these machines yesterday.
This is the exact model I'd like but................I will have to rent a truck to go get it adding about $350 to the cost. Sadly, I sold my pick-up.
Any opinions? Does anyone think this is a good deal? I want this vehicle. Thanks

If you have an SUV, just rent a trailer! Or maybe borrow a truck from a friend?

Sounds like a really good deal, but I've never driven Arctic Cat's diesel. Is it their own diesel or is it a Daihatsu?

/ Great Deal? #3  
Where are you located? It sounds like a great deal although I know little about the AC UTV's. I doubt it would fit in the back of a truck. My home depot has flat bed F350's pretty cheap. I think it would fit on there if you could get a way up and down. If you have a Home Depot, you might want to price check them to the rental.