Golf Cart

/ Golf Cart #1  

Robby777

Hello everyone, I have a Yamaha G1 with a 2 stroke engine golf cart and was wondering if anyone else has one that they attached a snow blade to the front of it. I run it in the snow a lot and it does pretty darn good. Of coarse I changed over the wheels and tires to off road knobbys and mag wheels and their also 2 inches taller than original. Also put on a 4 inch lift kit, Im hoping this spring I want to try and attach a snow blade to it. I also put in a hd clutch so it will climb over steep banks. And info and I would appreciate it.
Thanks
Calvin
g2.JPG

/ Golf Cart #3  
I have a G1. Red, black box on the back that rattles and the front body is busted up from being rolled over. It has a speed clutch and the Gov is tweeked and it runs a scarry 25 + mpr. You get to scooting on the grass and give it a sharp left turn and it will spin around and around.

Needless to say, no lift kit or we would be over and over.

The neighbors call it Tow-mater..

Tom

/ Golf Cart #4  
a buddy of mine put one of those aluminum floating blades on his and swears by it...
not sure the make of it, but I think he was about 600 when he was finished

/ Golf Cart #5  
and now as luck would have it, we are getting dumped on so I got a pic to post of him pushin snow. not sure what the name of the blade is but I will get that

Attachments

• DSCN0354.jpg
    DSCN0354.jpg
    337.5 KB · Views: 814