Mattracks for sale

/ Mattracks for sale #1  

bobm737

I have a set Mattracks for an RTV 1100 with only about 20 hours on them, they cost me $5,000 something (will take $2500), and are in execellant shape. They take too much power away from the machine here in western WY, 6200' in the valley floor. As soon as I get the !!00 fixed (stuck in reverse) it will be up for sale also (a 2006 a year old in Nov '08), but only to someone that lives at less than 4000' msl.

/ Mattracks for sale #2  
hey bob --

-- i'm in east aurora -- :D

what do you mean by your second sentence?

would these work on a 900?

/ Mattracks for sale
The diesel loses around 3% of power for each 1000' of altitude above sea level,so here at 6200' the power loss is such that when I put the tracks on it really dragged the power down on my 1100. I would not recommend them for altitudes above 4000'. I could barely crawl on level ground at 8500' doing only 4-5mph on a groomed trail. with any incline starting at 7000 she would only do about 3mph and bellowed black smoke and that was in Low, Med and High would not even move. On loose snow once the belly of the RTV hit the snow the tracks would only spin and I would have to dig out a trail almost to the ground to get out with the aid of the winch and several friends. Back home at 6200' level ground I can do 25mph with tires on in H and 14-15mph with the tracks on. This is with an empty bed and only me in the cab. Bob

/ Mattracks for sale
My wife reminded me that our RTV 1100 is a 2007, it just feels like I have had this burden much longer then that.

/ Mattracks for sale #6  
   / Mattracks for sale
Kubota told me that a turbo would not work, they were trying a supercharger I was told, and that was not working out either. This was in 2007, and the Kubota rep for Utah, Idaho, and Wy was the one I was working with. My dealer said he would not take it back in trade for a tractor because of the power problem, in front of the rep, and the rep told me to take it to another state and trade it. I should have sued Kubota to take it back, and talked to a lawyer friend who said it could be costly, and I decided I did not want to put anymore money into this thing. Now to add salt to the wound the darn thing is stuck in reverse. By the way, the tracks are Mattrack's Lite Foot XT-UR's.

/ Mattracks for sale #8  
Where are you located? I am very interested, I've been wanting to buy these tracks for a very long time. If you want you can email me directly at joeshmoe_44883@yahoo.com

/ Mattracks for sale
I have a set Mattracks for an RTV 1100 with only about 20 hours on them, they cost me $5,000 something (will take $2500), and are in execellant shape. They take too much power away from the machine here in western WY, 6200' in the valley floor. As soon as I get the !!00 fixed (stuck in reverse) it will be up for sale also (a 2006 a year old in Nov '08), but only to someone that lives at less than 4000' msl.
The tracks are Lite Foot XT-UR's and were delivered in 2008 from the factory. The RTV 1100 is a 2007 model and is now for sale - see thread.
Bob

/ Mattracks for sale #10  
Are you still trying to sell those tracks? If you still have them I am is Utah and would be willing to pick them up this weekend.