RTV500 Price?

/ RTV500 Price? #1  

PSDStu

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota, M7060 HDC12, L4060 HSTC, RTV 1140
I'm looking to get an RTV500, Orange with ATV Tires, and a Canopy. The Kubota list price is $8498.......is there any bargining on this price like there is when buying a tractor...say 10-15% off list price?

Just curious if I can expect anything off list price?

Stu

/ RTV500 Price? #2  
Sure there's always room to haggle. I paid $10200 for camo,atv tires,winch,roof,brush guard,speedometer,windshield upper and lower, line X rear bed, kubota 42 mth insurance coverage. That was out the door price. I felt that I could have bargained and gotten it maybe a little cheaper but was OK with the price. The accessories have a lot of markup and pricey but they are quality parts. You'll enjoy the 500 but I'm sure you read my 500 rattle thread so I'd crank it up and see which one creates the least amount of rattle. Is from the alternator drive pulley and my experience from the dozen or so I listened to they all had the rattle some not as bad as others. Its nothing that's going to break or give you trouble its just a nuisance to me.

/ RTV500 Price?
Sure there's always room to haggle. I paid $10200 for camo,atv tires,winch,roof,brush guard,speedometer,windshield upper and lower, line X rear bed, kubota 42 mth insurance coverage. That was out the door price. I felt that I could have bargained and gotten it maybe a little cheaper but was OK with the price. The accessories have a lot of markup and pricey but they are quality parts. You'll enjoy the 500 but I'm sure you read my 500 rattle thread so I'd crank it up and see which one creates the least amount of rattle. Is from the alternator drive pulley and my experience from the dozen or so I listened to they all had the rattle some not as bad as others. Its nothing that's going to break or give you trouble its just a nuisance to me.

737pilot,
I'm glad you replied and I have read your post closely and will indeed check out the rattle issue.

Stu

/ RTV500 Price?
I got a price of $7780 for an Orange RTV500 with ATV tires, and a Canopy. I think it's a good and will be picking it up tomm.

Stu

/ RTV500 Price? #5  
PDSU I'm in Fairhope, are you in Pensacola? Hear they have better prices than over my way.

/ RTV500 Price?
PDSU I'm in Fairhope, are you in Pensacola? Hear they have better prices than over my way.

I'm just outside Marianna in Jackson County.