John Deere Gator 620i

/ John Deere Gator 620i #1  

Shelbytt

Tractor
2008 JOhn Deere Gator XUV Camo Edition
I finally have my Gator the way I want it, I bought this last summer and really enjoyed it during Hunting Season..

I had the Bed Rhino Lined as well as the floor board, added the fog lights, hydraulic, dump bed, and last new wheels and tires. I ended up buying a rear jump seat with seat belts so when I had the kiddos down at the Deer Lease they could ride along.

I hated the fact there were not many options for aftermarket wheels, so decided to go with some wheel adapters. The Wheel adapters took the wheels from 5 lug down to 4 lug. I went with the 4/156 Bolt pattern which I believe is the common size for polaris. This gave me the option to go with just about any style ITP wheel out there, after a few days of searching found the style I liked and ordered them and went with 14 inch wheels. I then bought some 27 Inch ITP MUD Lite 6ply tires..

Love the new LOOK...
:D
Shelby from Texas.

Attachments

• gator2.jpg
    gator2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,907
  • gator1.jpg
    gator1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,436
  • gator3.jpg
    gator3.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 2,392
  • spacers.jpg
    spacers.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 550
   / John Deere Gator 620i #2  
looks great!!!.....i looked at wheel adapters but i was afraid i would break them off...i haul loads of firewood out of the woods on some pretty rough trails.....hows the power after the 27" 's where put on?.......have you had it in the mud yet?

/ John Deere Gator 620i
I have had it loaded to the max with wood and no isses so far, as far as mud havent got to play in it yet but with the 4 days of rain we have had her ein Texas hoping to on Sunday. As much low torque power as the Gator has I would be shocked if I see much differnce at all.. just normal driving havent seen any and top speed still right at 30mph..