Kubota RTV price?

/ Kubota RTV price? #1  

Kubota Dude

I have been looking and researching to buy a ulitity rig for a while now and have decided on a Kubota RTV 900. For various reasons I think it is the right machine for me. I have read extensively on this site and the information has been outstanding.

Here is my question. I have found a 2007 900 RTV with about 50 hours on it. It has a hard metal top, hydraulic dump bed, front metal guard and PTO. The RTV would sell for about $7300. Is this a good deal? I feel like it is, but am a bit of a newbie to all of this, so I am not for sure. So I thought it couldn't hurt to ask.

I plan on checking the RTV out tomorrow. Anything specific I should look out for?

Thanks in advance.

/ Kubota RTV price? #2  
I am also looking at utility vehicles. That sounds like a good price. I can't make my mind up on which brand to buy. I looked at a 31 HP (gas) Cub Volunteer which really impressed me. It was brand new and they wanted $9800 which seemed decent. They also sell a unit with a yanmar diesel in it for around $10600. The Kubota is probably alot more rugged.
CJ

/ Kubota RTV price? #4  
The first 50-75 hrs are the most important of a diesel's life, and goes a long way to determining its life span and future problems. I would ensure the current owner has been meticulous in maintenance and babied the engine early in its life. If you feel you can trust him/her, and they treated the machine right, you've got a good deal.

/ Kubota RTV price? #5  
I have not seen PTO on an rtv. I didn't know it was available. who out there has it and what are you using it for?

/ Kubota RTV price?
Yes...I believe the "PTO" reference I made was referring to the optional auxiliary remote valve that some of the RTV's have.

Sorry for the confusion.

/ Kubota RTV price? #8  
Dang, i was hoping pto was finally available. i think a 30-35 hp rtv with 540 pto would be the ultimate rtv

/ Kubota RTV price? #9  
That sounds like a very good price.

I like using ebay to gauge what things sell for, only look at auctions with bids, not what people are asking.

There is currently a 2007 RTV900 with 30 hours, bidding is up to $7,600 with over two days left. Geez, so much for the "economy" going bad.

Another 2007 with 84 hours and 15 hours left in the auction is up to $7,700.

These units seem to hold their value nicely.

/ Kubota RTV price?
I bought the Kubota this morning for $7350. The maching seems to be in great shape, other than needing a good wash. The RTV 900 has the front guard, hydraulic dump bed, a front rack (that holds up to 200 lbs) and the hard orange factory top. I think the RTV also has the auxiliary valve, but I don't even know where it's located. Haven't had much time today to check it out. I will clean 'er up and post a pic. Thanks for the advise guys...oh, BTW, only 54 hours on the machine.

I must admit, the hydro tranny will take a bit of getting used to. Not worried about it, just need some more time driving it around.

Matt