Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Kubota RTV price?

I have been looking and researching to buy a ulitity rig for a while now and have decided on a kubota RTV 900. For various reasons I think it is the right machine for me. I have read extensively on this site and the information has been outstanding.

Here is my question. I have found a 2007 900 RTV with about 50 hours on it. It has a hard metal top, hydraulic dump bed, front metal guard and PTO. The RTV would sell for about $7300. Is this a good deal? I feel like it is, but am a bit of a newbie to all of this, so I am not for sure. So I thought it couldn't hurt to ask.

I plan on checking the RTV out tomorrow. Anything specific I should look out for?

Thanks in advance.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2620 & MX5100

Default Re: Kubota RTV price?

I am also looking at utility vehicles. That sounds like a good price. I can't make my mind up on which brand to buy. I looked at a 31 HP (gas) Cub Volunteer which really impressed me. It was brand new and they wanted $9800 which seemed decent. They also sell a unit with a yanmar diesel in it for around $10600. The kubota is probably alot more rugged.
    CJ

Ky. Between Dead Horse Holler and Yellowbank
    Tractor
    BX2200, BCS 735

At that price and those hours, I'd be there early to make sure nobody beat me to it.
    Hate is like drinking poison, hoping your enemy will die. unknown author

Tractor
    Kubota L4740 HSTC-1

The first 50-75 hrs are the most important of a diesel's life, and goes a long way to determining its life span and future problems. I would ensure the current owner has been meticulous in maintenance and babied the engine early in its life. If you feel you can trust him/her, and they treated the machine right, you've got a good deal.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    kubota 95x zd331 rtvx1100, Polaris ranger xp900, m274a2 military mule

I have not seen PTO on an rtv. I didn't know it was available. who out there has it and what are you using it for?

Think they are talking about the Hydro Utility Valve to run heavy duty power tools with >>>>

http://www.kubota.com/f/products/rtv...tures_rear.pdf

>>>>>>>> two guns <<<<<
    TWO GUNS
    SWAMPS OF
    LOUISIANA

Yes...I believe the "PTO" reference I made was referring to the optional auxiliary remote valve that some of the RTV's have.

Sorry for the confusion.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    kubota 95x zd331 rtvx1100, Polaris ranger xp900, m274a2 military mule

Dang, i was hoping pto was finally available. i think a 30-35 hp rtv with 540 pto would be the ultimate rtv

That sounds like a very good price.

I like using ebay to gauge what things sell for, only look at auctions with bids, not what people are asking.

There is currently a 2007 RTV900 with 30 hours, bidding is up to $7,600 with over two days left. Geez, so much for the "economy" going bad.

Another 2007 with 84 hours and 15 hours left in the auction is up to $7,700.

These units seem to hold their value nicely.

I bought the kubota this morning for $7350. The maching seems to be in great shape, other than needing a good wash. The RTV 900 has the front guard, hydraulic dump bed, a front rack (that holds up to 200 lbs) and the hard orange factory top. I think the RTV also has the auxiliary valve, but I don't even know where it's located. Haven't had much time today to check it out. I will clean 'er up and post a pic. Thanks for the advise guys...oh, BTW, only 54 hours on the machine.

I must admit, the hydro tranny will take a bit of getting used to. Not worried about it, just need some more time driving it around.

Matt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast