GRIZZLY 700

/ GRIZZLY 700 #1  

bjess8

Bronze Member
Tractor
GRAND L3130
I bought a left over 08 grizzly 700 saturday and paid $7500 out the door.
do you think this was a good price?Was just wondering ,it's too late but just was wondering.thanks

/ GRIZZLY 700 #2  
Does it have EPS? Does that include taxes? Did you get a winch or any other options? What color? Camo?

You left out way too much info to say if you got a deal or not....

/ GRIZZLY 700
sorry after I sentthe email I noticed I forgot ALOT of things but yes it is EPS and its 4wd fuel injected and it it blue.paid $7450 total thats tax and registering it.I think it was a good deal but if not I am pretty happy with it any how.I do want a winch sometime.
thanks

/ GRIZZLY 700 #4  
the price all depends on where you live . you see down here in swamp vill the atvs go for alot more but in a dryer climate they are probably cheaper so it all depends on where your at but the price you paid sounds about right but i would really look into a winch they are heavy and they do get stuck.

/ GRIZZLY 700
I do want a winch,what kind and size do you think I should get?

/ GRIZZLY 700 #7  
I have a 2500lb winch on a Honda Rubicon....That's a lot of winch for a ATV & it pulls great, and i also use it with my snow-blade.

/ GRIZZLY 700 #8  
i also have a 2500 lb Warn on my 08 Honda Rubicon. asked my dealer if i should go with a 3000 over the 2500 and he said 2500 is as big as you would need on any ATV. he said the 3000's are what they put on UTV's but most people opt for 4,000 lb ones.

/ GRIZZLY 700 #9  
Great choice of machine, you have what I'd get if I had the cash. I have a '03 660, the 700 makes a good machine better in most all areas. And I like the blue!

That would be a very good deal in my area. We tend to be high around here on quads and tractors.

One thing, think about aftermarket tires, the stockers (from all manufacturers) are pretty bad.

Have fun and ride safe.

/ GRIZZLY 700 #10  
I put ITP-Mud-lites on mine and they really pull great, but you need that on these mountains....And on the Mud-lites, the Honda shop said that they won't void your warranty.