New Polaris Ranger 400

/ New Polaris Ranger 400 #1  

sebis

Tractor
Kubota BX2360
Anyone here with the new Polaris Ranger 400 willing to share about the experience of owning this machine?

TIA

--Sebis

/ New Polaris Ranger 400 #2  
Anyone here with the new Polaris Ranger 400 willing to share about the experience of owning this machine?

TIA

--Sebis

I'm interested in that too as the 600 is just too big for what I need..The 400 looks in line with the RTV500.

Like to hear what it runs like.

/ New Polaris Ranger 400 #5  

TIA

--Sebis

I have not seen one yet, but I will be having a look in three weeks when they arrive. I have heard that polaris will be making a 400 type for bobcat in 2010. Does anybody have any info they can share on this.

/ New Polaris Ranger 400 #6  
I have not seen one yet, but I will be having a look in three weeks when they arrive. I have heard that polaris will be making a 400 type for bobcat in 2010. Does anybody have any info they can share on this.

I would be surprised if Polaris made one for Bobcat since they get theirs from Husqvarna/Club Car currently but that doesn't mean much in todays market.

Isn't Husqvarna/Club Car and Bobcat all owned by the same parent company (or wern't they?)?

/ New Polaris Ranger 400 #7  
I would be surprised if Polaris made one for Bobcat since they get theirs from Husqvarna/Club Car currently but that doesn't mean much in todays market.

Isn't Husqvarna/Club Car and Bobcat all owned by the same parent company (or wern't they?)?

I heard Bobcat is droping clubcar and teaming up with Polaris. Hard to tell what your buying from who these days.

/ New Polaris Ranger 400 #8  

They are/were owned all by Ingesoll Rand.

I heard Bobcat is droping clubcar and teaming up with Polaris. Hard to tell what your buying from who these days.

I heard they were dropping their partnership, but I haven't heard of who they were teaming with.

Kyle

/ New Polaris Ranger 400 #9