Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bronze Member
    Tractor
    kubota - b2620, ZD 326 ZERO Turn, Kubota RTV - X900

Default Finally decided on an UTV - Kawasaki 4010 Mule

Had a 4010 Kawasaki mule delivered today. Only accessory I purchased was a top. Will now be in the market for a windshield and winch. If you have a 4010 what brand of windshield and winch do you have if you have those accessories.

Thanks.

Bill
    Bill
    B2620 W/FEL, BH65 BACKHOE, 60" MMM
    60" LANDPRIDE REAR BLADE
    KUBOTA ZD326P
    2014 Kubota RTV-X900

Elite Member

Default Re: Finally decided on an UTV - Kawasaki 4010 Mule

Let me be the 1st to say...................... I'm sorry . Just kidding I just bought a yamaha rhino, added a winch and a snow plow it is great. I still need to get a windshield and top using a tarp now. good luck with your new tool/toy.

Tractor
    Mahindra 4500 4WD w/FEL, and Scotts S2048 lawn tractor

I bought a new 3010 mule last year, it is a diesel and it starts right up at at -10 and runs excellent, good working power. Aftermarket parts are also plentiful for the mules

I bought a gas 4010 mule a couple months ago. I have used it when I'm cuting firewood and this deer season. I was very happy with the load of wood it'll haul.

I bought a couple sheets of Lexan from the local glass dealer and looked up a thread on making your own windshield and roof, about half the price if you don't mind a home made job.

I haven't started the project, it'll probably happen this spring. Love the Mule.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L39 TLB (With SSUQA: Skid Steer Universal Quick Attach)

I had a new Kawasaki 2510 4x4 Diesel Mule followed up by a new 2003 Kawasaki 3010 4x4 Diesel Mule. It wasn't fast but a great little machine. As time passes you'll find all types of accessories for the mules!!

I now have a Kawasaki 750 4x4i Brute Force (Gas) ATV that has surpassed all my expectations. It charges right through 2 feet of fresh snow with my 60" Moose County Plow without chains. The Moose County Plow is 18" high on the left side slanting up to 26" high on the right side and really curls and throws the snow. I have oversized 26-Inch ITP Terra Cross XD Tires that are amazing in snow. Kawasaki makes very good equipment!
    Enjoy,
    Jim
    Kubota L39 TLB, TL1000 Loader with Skid Steer Style Universal Quick Attach, 72" TL1765 SSUQA Heavy Duty Round Back Bucket, BT1000 Quick Attach Backhoe with 16" and 24" Quick Attach Buckets, SSUQA Pallet Forks, transported on my 12,500 lb GVW Flatbed Cargo Trailer pulled by my Ford F250 Super Duty Supercab Lariat with 4x4 Off-Road Option, 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel, ZF 6-Speed Manual Transmission, with a GCWR of 20,000 Lbs.

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    White FB 31

Quote Originally Posted by nebb View Post
    I bought a gas 4010 mule a couple months ago. I have used it when I'm cuting firewood and this deer season. I was very happy with the load of wood it'll haul.

I bought a couple sheets of Lexan from the local glass dealer and looked up a thread on making your own windshield and roof, about half the price if you don't mind a home made job.

I haven't started the project, it'll probably happen this spring. Love the Mule.
    Where did you find the plans to make your own windshield? Thanks Ivan

I googled "homemade windshield for Mules". Basically I just measured the opening, leaving a space at the bottom to allow the "trunk" to open. I have a smaller piece cut to make a hinged bottom.

The instructions I saw used (aircraft) cable clamps that are rubber coated to hold the lexan in place.

I have not started the project yet, this spring/summer probably. Doesn't look like it will be that hard.

I also bought a sheet of lexan for the roof.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    2002 New Holland TC40S

I have a 3010 Trans Mule diesel and I know that a 3010 Mule windshield will not fit a 4010 Mule due to the redesigning of the front flip up hood and rollbar.

Ivan, if you go to the above link you will see the clamps I was talking about. The bottom piece will not be as pretty on mine but will be half the price.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast