anyone here have the rtv 1140 cpx?

/ anyone here have the rtv 1140 cpx? #11  
It's been a while, do you still feel good about the machine? What are the positives, what are you criticisms?

/ anyone here have the rtv 1140 cpx? #12  
Kent, welcome to TBN!!

I've had an 1140 for about a year....awesome machine, love it. There have been updates in the last year or so that resolved some concerns a few people had with the early versions of the 1140, I use mine all the time, have couple hundred hours on it. No failures except tire puncture from sharp busted root. I suggest you start a thread discussing your needs and interests. There are some threads already, you can find them by searching, where RTV'S are discussed. I've added quite a number of extra features to mine which customize it for my use. It's a work horse...top speed around 25mph, which is PLENTY for ranch travel. It's a TOOL, not a TOY. If you want to zip around and catch air, it's not the vehicle for you. I've pulled a 1000 gallon metal tank trailer filled with water with it. It has limitations, but it's flexibility to carry people, gear, pull trailers, etc. combined with easy in, easy out is just what I need. Saves my knees and many steps, daily.

/ anyone here have the rtv 1140 cpx? #13  
I've got about 100 hours on my 1140. No complaints so far.

/ anyone here have the rtv 1140 cpx? #14  
Have had mine for almost 2 years. Just did 50 hour service on it. Got it to spend time with Grand kids (Twin Boy and Girl now 7). Grandson loves driving it and has for the 2 years I've owned it. Didn't expect to use it much except for driving it around with the kids but I use it often. I have a covered place for it but usually leave it out for easy/quick access. It is a work horse and not a speed demon. I've added top from Barlows and made a windshield for mine. Getting ready to install a backup camera on it which I've had for over a month, just haven't gotten the hole drilled in the cover plate for the off on switch, yet.
Sips fuel and I have no complaints. No, it doesn't turn on a dime.:)