anyone here have the rtv 1140 cpx?

/ anyone here have the rtv 1140 cpx? #1  

FamilyFarm

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L4740HST, Kubota RTV 1140 Camo
I am expecting delivery of one soon. I would love to hear of your experiences with this particular model.

Thanks! ;)

Terry

/ anyone here have the rtv 1140 cpx?
anyone ?

/ anyone here have the rtv 1140 cpx? #3  
Guess you're first, so we'll turn the tables on you and look forward to your review of it. :)

Delivered today! 15 degrees outside with snow. Even with windshield and top, didn't stay on it too long. First impressions were great. Looking forward to a littler warmer weather to check it out more. It certainly has plenty of power and pull. It also rides better than I expected. The long wheelbase probably helps with that. I really like the metal roof and glass w/s that Kubota has designed for this unit. I will try to get better pics up soon to show how it fits.
It will be used extensively on the farm. It will great to have the usefulness of a small truck for day-to-day chores, but with something much easier to maneuver around our 25 acres.

Terry

this pic taken quickly with cell phone. sorry for the poor quality

Attachments

• IMG00178-1.jpg
    IMG00178-1.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1,093
   / anyone here have the rtv 1140 cpx? #5  
Did not know Kubota had such a version. Sharp looking unit. Congratulations. When can I come borrow it?

/ anyone here have the rtv 1140 cpx? #6  
I hope doors are available. Other wise it is a cold winter ride. Long wheel base... does it take quite a distance to turn around ? Is the engine same spec as the 900 ?

/ anyone here have the rtv 1140 cpx? #7  
I hope doors are available. Other wise it is a cold winter ride. Long wheel base... does it take quite a distance to turn around ? Is the engine same spec as the 900 ?

I think it's the 1100 engine with the 900 front end.

Kyle

/ anyone here have the rtv 1140 cpx? #8  
I think it's the 1100 engine with the 900 front end.

Kyle

Yes, it's basically a stretched RTV900 with the more powerful RTV1100 engine and matching HST/VHT. It also has a convertible cargo bed similar to the Kawasaki Mule Trans 4x4.

It has a 95 inch wheelbase! Yes, it does take some space to turn it around. Sure does ride great though. It has the larger engine. I believe it weighs in at around 2400 lbs. For my purposes, it is perfect. It obviously isn't a trail rig. The bed is considerably longer than the 900 when in 1 seat configuration. The hydraulic dump works in either configuration. It only takes a few minutes to convert. This one also has the new VHT+ with less issue of sudden stops, quicker power to wheels and pressing the brake releases hydro pressure to make shifting easier. From my limited use so far, all these things do really work as advertised.
2 more pics - still just cell phone pics so not great quality, but shows both configurations.
Terry

Attachments

• IMG00173.jpg
    IMG00173.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 727
  • IMG00195.jpg
    IMG00195.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 704