good quality utv tracks

/ good quality utv tracks #1  

ctlguy

Platinum Member
I see there are plenty of posts regarding tracks so I hope I am not beating a dead horse. Maybe I am just too lazy to read them all. Anyway would like to find opinions on the best tracks for a side by side (JD xuv). Price is not the biggest concern, quality is as it will be used for a search and rescue unit. Any thought would be appreciated, the only thing I have looked at so far are matt trax.

/ good quality utv tracks #2  
   / good quality utv tracks
Thanks, was talking to another guy a little bit ago and recomended sticking with the tatou 4s.

/ good quality utv tracks #4  
mattracks just dont hold up! depanding on what you are going to do with them may want to look into saucy tracks or the tatue. maybe somebody out there can chime in with there opinion of those

/ good quality utv tracks #5  
I recently purchased the Tatou 4s system for my Honda Foreman. I havn't had a lot of time to use them yet but they were easy to install, great fit and finish and making any adjustments has been extremely easy. I am very happy with them.

/ good quality utv tracks #6  
I recently purchased the Tatou 4s system for my Honda Foreman.

I have only tried one 4 wheeler with tracks and it was a Yamaha with Power Steering. Does your ATV have Power Steering? I am curious how much harder it is to steer with the tracks vs tires on a non-power steering ATV.

/ good quality utv tracks
I would be interested in steering effort as well. Although improved, the xuv is probably not the easiest to steer unit on the market and before tracks will be in the #2,000 range.

/ good quality utv tracks #8  
I do not have power steering.
It is deffinately harder to steer at times than before, though I find steering in reverse is much harder than going forward. I have used the tracks on both packed trails and in powder and found the steering to be a little twitchy on the packed trails. Power steering may help with that issue as well.
Overall I don't feel I have to have the powersteering now that I have the tracks, but if I was going to buy a new atv it would be harder to buy another without it.