Got the kingquad stuck today

/ Got the kingquad stuck today #1  

Ryan03

Platinum Member
Tractor
Farmtrac DTC270, Kubota G5200hydro, Honda recon 250, Suzuki King Quad 450 4x4, 2003 2500 DMax/Allison 4x4
I went for a ride on the back of the property today and fell through the ice over a mud hole. I was very glad I have a winch on my quad.

Attachments

• whoops 1.jpg
    whoops 1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 340
  • whoops 2.jpg
    whoops 2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 284
   / Got the kingquad stuck today #2  
thats the first time i ever seen a kingquad stuck
they dont call it king quad for nothing

/ Got the kingquad stuck today #3  
Mud = Good

Winch = Good-er :D

/ Got the kingquad stuck today #4  
remote for winch even more gooder :D

/ Got the kingquad stuck today #5  
They all will get stuck - somewhere, somehow. :D

I had mine stuck in deep snow and couldn't reach anything to tie to, so couldn't use the winch. Walked back to the shed to get chains on the big tractor and try to plow a path to it.
In the meantime, my son started it, put it in gear and walked beside it as the machine got up on top of the snow and came right out of the field. I was real glad to see him riding up to the shed on it, with a big grin on his face. Three feet of new snow was just too much. :)

/ Got the kingquad stuck today #6  
Trust me you can get anything stuck...I've buried everything I own at least once, including a Hummer.

/ Got the kingquad stuck today
Trust me you can get anything stuck...I've buried everything I own at least once, including a Hummer.

X2 :D :D Most of the time, I did'nt even have to leave home to do it. LOL

PS. Does anyone make a hovercraft with a FEL.

Attachments

• 0807092022.jpg
    0807092022.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 227
  • 0613091027.jpg
    0613091027.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 216
  • th_whoops.jpg
    th_whoops.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 226
  • th_stuck.jpg
    th_stuck.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 234
   / Got the kingquad stuck today #8  
Ahhh, wheelin in the snow and falling in cold water. Nothing else can go from "fun fun fun" to "suck suck suck" so fast:D I HATE wet feet:D

/ Got the kingquad stuck today #9  
X2 :D :D Most of the time, I did'nt even have to leave home to do it. LOL

PS. Does anyone make a hovercraft with a FEL.

Nice!!!!! If you're gonna do it, do it right!!!

/ Got the kingquad stuck today #10  
I was riding on a creek bottom once and got the scare of my life. Got off the ATV to relieve my self and while walking back my foot fell through the snow. To my suprise the water was still running 6' below where I was standing. The creek had been up earlier in the winter, frozen over and had snow over the top. The only thing holding the ice up was the trees around the area.
I am not sure what I would have done if the machine had fallen through and I was riding by my self. I left the same way I went in walking beside the machine to reduce the weight.

Dan