RTV1100 Delivered Yesterday

/ RTV1100 Delivered Yesterday #1  

timswi

Tractor
Kubota BX23 TLB, Kubota RTV1100, Kubota Z724 & Polaris RZR 900 Trail
Well..It showed up..So far I like it. Has plenty of power for what I need. Ran it down the hill that caused me so much grief on the 500. Buried the speedo going down, and went close to 20 on the way back up in high range. Can't complain about that.

Heat and A/C are outstanding. Tested the heat alot more since it's still pretty cool around here.

Cab is comfortable and quiet.

The hydo stuff is really nice, although it is a little too fast, need to be careful with it.

Issues: They could have made the wiring harness for the radio a couple of inches longer. Had to cut the plug off to use my radio. Took an act of God to hook up the wires given that you can't get your hands through the radio slot and have to reach up through the dash. Come one Kubota, we all aren't stupid enough to pay $500 for a $89 radio.
Kubota won't give up a plug that will pig tail into aftermarket radios.:mad:

There aren't any safety chain connectors on the receiver..The 500 had them, why not this?

Anyway, after an hour of run time I like it. It's not a woods runner given it's height, but a pasture runner it is.

After some more run time I'll give a better opinion. My daughter had minor surgery on Friday, so fun time is on the back burner for now.

Here are some pics:

Attachments

• Mar2010 021.jpg
    Mar2010 021.jpg
    466.1 KB · Views: 395
  • Mar2010 029.jpg
    Mar2010 029.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 477
  • Mar2010 022.jpg
    Mar2010 022.jpg
    649.3 KB · Views: 426
  • Mar2010 023.jpg
    Mar2010 023.jpg
    438.4 KB · Views: 499
   / RTV1100 Delivered Yesterday #2  
Did you trade the 500? The 1100 sure looks nice!

/ RTV1100 Delivered Yesterday
   / RTV1100 Delivered Yesterday #4  
Very nice! Time to get the plastic off the seats : )

Terry

/ RTV1100 Delivered Yesterday #5  
Looks very nice, as nice as that one's equipped you're going to want to be using that for the commute to work :laughing:

Very nice! Time to get the plastic off the seats : )

Terry

I know, the plastic has to come off..Don't want to get them dirty...How messed up is that:confused:

Last edited:
Looks very nice, as nice as that one's equipped you're going to want to be using that for the commute to work :laughing:

That's what my boss said:D

/ RTV1100 Delivered Yesterday #8  
Nice machine. The radio cord in the machine at work is really long maybe you got the end of the roll? They changed the color of the bumper. We got ours in November and have a silver brushguard. The ability to crack the doors is great and is necessary since you can't open the side windows. However be careful when plowing because it makes the machine a lot wider and you might hit something. We have already replaced one door handle because of it. The front work lights will be nice we do not have them and plowing in the dark can be entertaining. to keep the speed down we often drive in medium (keeps us from doing 25 on the sidewalks).

Nice machine. The radio cord in the machine at work is really long maybe you got the end of the roll? They changed the color of the bumper. We got ours in November and have a silver brushguard. The ability to crack the doors is great and is necessary since you can't open the side windows. However be careful when plowing because it makes the machine a lot wider and you might hit something. We have already replaced one door handle because of it. The front work lights will be nice we do not have them and plowing in the dark can be entertaining. to keep the speed down we often drive in medium (keeps us from doing 25 on the sidewalks).

Thanks...It's possible that I just gout the short end of the roll..Was looking to see if it was bunched up somewhere. it wasn't. The support bracket that they give for the radio is pretty much useless. it seems that it just rests on the ductwork. I had to put some rubber bushings on it to supprt the unit. Is that what you saw as well?

I am going to have to get used to plowing with this. It does fell much bigger than the 500, even though it's only a foot wider, and 2 feet longer.