The New CaseIH UTV Scout Is Now Out! Tons Of Pics!

/ The New CaseIH UTV Scout Is Now Out! Tons Of Pics! #1  

WOEII

I herd these were coming out but not this soon. I drove past the Case IH dealer up in Cazenovia NY this morning and saw this out front.

Link To My Pics!

I am not sure what to think but am glad CaseIH is into the market. Am a die hard Farmall fan so I just think it's awesome!! :laughing: :thumbsup:

/ The New CaseIH UTV Scout Is Now Out! Tons Of Pics! #2  
Rebadged Husqvarna, isn't it?

/ The New CaseIH UTV Scout Is Now Out! Tons Of Pics! #3  
I saw one of those at the Ag expo a few months ago.

/ The New CaseIH UTV Scout Is Now Out! Tons Of Pics! #4  
I am very unimpressed with the pictures of that machine. Are those the standard tires? 14 hp Vangard motor is laughable. Muffler directly in the back! Where is the rear hitch? I am sorry, but couldn't they at least copy a good design?

/ The New CaseIH UTV Scout Is Now Out! Tons Of Pics! #5  
I am very unimpressed with the pictures of that machine. Are those the standard tires? 14 hp Vangard motor is laughable. Muffler directly in the back! Where is the rear hitch? I am sorry, but couldn't they at least copy a good design?

Agreed...Open to the ground under the seat..Imagine the mess that could make( a stick into the battery).

I think I saw a 2x4..What up with that?

14hp?...Come on..The main problem with small UTV's is lack of power. The RTV500 puts out 15-16 and it's underpowered. No hitch..What?

Do I see a choke?..Not fuel injected?

Nice looking machine though.

/ The New CaseIH UTV Scout Is Now Out! Tons Of Pics! #6  
At those price points I don't see it being successful. It looks like an inferior design to most UTVs on the market already at a price that is as high or higher than most. I don't like the exposed ground under the battery, as you ride on dirt trails you are going to alot of crap up around the batter, water can get in. No hitch, no protection for much of anything. I would prefer a TSC trail wagon to this.

It's good to see another offering on the market but for Case to introduce something like that I think they fell flat:(

/ The New CaseIH UTV Scout Is Now Out! Tons Of Pics!
eja2q8.jpg

nzhrf7.jpg

The XL's :)

/ The New CaseIH UTV Scout Is Now Out! Tons Of Pics! #8  
Is that the air filter intake tube right next to the back tire?

/ The New CaseIH UTV Scout Is Now Out! Tons Of Pics! #9  
Its made by Club-Car. Just another rebadged machine. Apparently CNH has designed their own UTV some years ago and scrapped it. The cheap models do have some value to them, the more expensive ones are a few hundred less than a much more husky Kubota.

/ The New CaseIH UTV Scout Is Now Out! Tons Of Pics! #10  
my Ranger is 40 hp. and looks way more capable than that golf cart.