dash mount rocker switch for winch

/ dash mount rocker switch for winch #1  

bk94

I have a JD Gator 850d and i am getting ready to install a winch. Does anyone know of a switch that looks like and can mount in factory slot. I would like to keep it looking nice by finding a rocker switch that fits in the extra mounting location. thanks

/ dash mount rocker switch for winch #2  
I used the one that came with my Superwinch. I went to a couple local auto parts stores but the ones they had were the same size. I ended up mounting mine in the blank that comes in the dash and reinstalling the entire thing back in the dash. A rectangle had to be cut out of the blank the size of the switch. It took a little time and fitting but looks nice and clean and mounts easily back in the dash once the switch is in the blank.

I also considered using a 3-position toggle switch that returns to the center position. I don't think this would look bad and would only need a hole drilled in the center of the blank for installation.

/ dash mount rocker switch for winch #3  
bk94
Is it the rectangular slot?
You probably want one that is off in the center, with one side winch in and the other winch out.
I have some on/off for Gator but they are not likely what you want. Just may be the right size.

You could order the up/down switch for the gator box lift that is a rocker. Part no. AM116712 from jdparts.