any golf cart owners?

/ any golf cart owners? #31  
I guess chargers vary a lot in features. Our 2007 EZGO 36v/21a charger shuts down after it does its post charge thing. Since we have the Model 36271 BatteryMINDer I unplug the EZGO charger from the cart and power grid and leave the BatteryMINDer powered up until we get ready to ride the next time. That could be a day or four months.

Well the OP is going gas so charging will not be a consideration unless it gets parked for months at a time.:thumbsup:

/ any golf cart owners? #32  
My wife is on her second Club Car. The new one is 48v, lifted, and has the rear seat that folds into a flat bed. I jump on it to go and get fire wood. Its amazing what these electric carts will pull. I like the Club Cars for the alluminum frame. Very well built.

gcart.jpg

/ any golf cart owners? #33  
Topkicker that is an awesome looking cart. I bet the extra 12v does give it more kick.

/ any golf cart owners? #34  
Topkicker that is an awesome looking cart. I bet the extra 12v does give it more kick.

Thanks. Our previous Club Car was 36v. Night and day difference in power. We tool the property and visit neighbors on it all the time. The wife uses it as a portable table for all sorts of outdoor projects. It saves her back like the FEL on my tractor saves mine. :thumbsup: