RTV 900 Hydraulic Dump Vs Hand powered Dump

/ RTV 900 Hydraulic Dump Vs Hand powered Dump
Going with the RTV1140 with hydraulic dump, grill guard, worksite tires and speedometer if home refinancing works out this week.:)

/ RTV 900 Hydraulic Dump Vs Hand powered Dump #12  
Nice step up.:) I have the electric dump on my Gator and I couldn't live without it. It makes it so much easier and safer for any of the several people who use the UTV.

/ RTV 900 Hydraulic Dump Vs Hand powered Dump #13  
i had an 04 hpx it didn't have a power dump bed so what i did was get some bungee cords and attached them to the rops and to the bed that way it was like havin two people pushin to lift the bed . the cords worked great for me and was alot cheaper than a power dump bed

/ RTV 900 Hydraulic Dump Vs Hand powered Dump #14  
i had an 04 hpx it didn't have a power dump bed so what i did was get some bungee cords and attached them to the rops and to the bed that way it was like havin two people pushin to lift the bed . the cords worked great for me and was alot cheaper than a power dump bed

Now that right there is old school, LOVE IT!!! :D

/ RTV 900 Hydraulic Dump Vs Hand powered Dump #15  
Going with the RTV1140 with hydraulic dump, grill guard, worksite tires and speedometer if home refinancing works out this week.:)

I have had my 1140 for almost a month now and I have really enjoyed it. The ability to change from two row seating/small bed to one row seating/big bed is very fast and handy.

I went with the ATV tires because 99% of my usage will be off road; my dealer advised me that the worksite tires were better for vehicles that would be used primarily on pavement and the ATV tires would give me better traction off-road.

When you factor in the standard hydraulic dump bed, grill guard and speedometer the price difference between the 1140 and the 900 isn't that much.

I have had my 1140 for almost a month now and I have really enjoyed it. The ability to change from two row seating/small bed to one row seating/big bed is very fast and handy.

I went with the ATV tires because 99% of my usage will be off road; my dealer advised me that the worksite tires were better for vehicles that would be used primarily on pavement and the ATV tires would give me better traction off-road.

When you factor in the standard hydraulic dump bed, grill guard and speedometer the price difference between the 1140 and the 900 isn't that much.
The refinancing is going down next week on the 18th so I plan on signing the papers on the 19th. Grandson saw the brochure and he said the Camo. Told him with the two rows of seats his Granny and sister could also ride. First statement "He rides in the front" second statement "He can drive". He and his twin sisiter will be 6 in Dec. I can tell him it's his Birthday present but he has to keep it at Papaws.:) $1600 more than the 900 worksite which has hydraulic dump and worksite tires (optional) and grill guard also.
I won't be driving it in mud. Just dry dirt and pavement so I'll take it with the worksite tires that are already on it.

/ RTV 900 Hydraulic Dump Vs Hand powered Dump #17  
The refinancing is going down next week on the 18th so I plan on signing the papers on the 19th. Grandson saw the brochure and he said the Camo. Told him with the two rows of seats his Granny and sister could also ride. First statement "He rides in the front" second statement "He can drive". He and his twin sisiter will be 6 in Dec. I can tell him it's his Birthday present but he has to keep it at Papaws.:) $1600 more than the 900 worksite which has hydraulic dump and worksite tires (optional) and grill guard also.
I won't be driving it in mud. Just dry dirt and pavement so I'll take it with the worksite tires that are already on it.

I looked at both the 900 and the 1140 (as well as other brands, the new diesel Polaris in particular). I decided that if I got the 900 I would regret it every time our Kids came to visit and I was unable to carry more than two around at one time.

I'm not a "mudder" but at times I need to go through areas that are either muddy or deep soft sand so I need the traction of the ATV tires. I'm still feeling the vehicle out but so far I haven't gotten it even close to being stuck.

/ RTV 900 Hydraulic Dump Vs Hand powered Dump #18  
$1600 more than the 900 worksite which has hydraulic dump and worksite tires (optional) and grill guard also.

Congratulations! That sounds like about the same 1140 - 900 price difference I was quoted when I was in the market last year. I have the worksite tires on my 900 and haven't had any problems operating off-road in wet conditions (we had a lot of snow and rain last winter). I suspect the ATV tires would wear out faster when used on pavement and would be more likely to damage your lawn if you are using the RTV for chores around your homestead.

Steve

/ RTV 900 Hydraulic Dump Vs Hand powered Dump #19  

We use our 900 dump all the time. My neighbors who have "other" models with a manual dump never use them because of the hassle.

Do you really want to finance the RTV into a long term house loan???

Wayne

We use our 900 dump all the time. My neighbors who have "other" models with a manual dump never use them because of the hassle.

Do you really want to finance the RTV into a long term house loan???

Wayne
Not adding RTV into house loan. Chase contacted me about lowering my current home loan from 4.9% to 3.8% at no cost to me which will drop my payments by $500 per month but puts it back to 15 years. Not changing total owed or taking cash out just lowering interest and extending term but I may continue my current payment and actually save a true $50 a month.
It wouldn't bother me to add the RTV and cars or trucks to the home loan for a lower tax deductible interest. I'm not one of those that worry about owing since I have a good stable retirement income. I live within my means.
I wouldn't add it to interest costing home loan even if I could since I can get it interest free from Kubota. Two different loans and two different payments.
I know I now have a $500 cushion on my house payment, if needed to pay the $213 Kubota payment.
I used to abvise home buyers to always take the longer term of a loan if the interest rate is the same and then pay the earlier pay off amount if they can. If they can't then they are not under paying if they make the actual payment. Also back in the days of inflation their income usually increased to make the quicker payoff happen. This type of financing takes a disciplined person and does not apply to the spend it if you've got it personality.
Money owed is money owed. I will pay any money I owe and always have. If a home secures $200,000 loan or if it secures $150,000 and I have cars, trucks or RTV's securing another $50,000 I still owe $200,000. I'll always take the lowest interest and the interest that is tax deductible. Or $2000 a month payment is the same as $1200 + $400 +$400.
Now again, I'm talking money and dollars. Not Personalities. Some people can't handle this type of financing and it's OK and best for them to never do it my way. No right or wrong, it's just individual differences in people and their circumstances.