Kioti Mechron UTV is Finally in the USA!

/ Kioti Mechron UTV is Finally in the USA! #1  

BSVLY

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK30 HST
Kioti UTV Spec Sheet Link

Finally after a couple of years of anticipation-the Mechron UTV is here. Since I have a Kioti tractor-I was anxious to see what the Mechron was all about. I happened to catch my Dealer with one the other day and snapped a few images under the hood, .... well, under the bench seat and in particular the dash. Very simple configuration and some lockable storage. They have a sunroof and windscreen available already too.

Mech-1.jpg

The machine is simply laid-out and utilitarian. Has the same tried and true 20 HP diesel that is in the Kioti tractor..so no issues there with reliability. It is not a racer for sure and I was told the option is available for a true hydrolic bed lift. It has an all steel bed and should haul a good load. It is a wide track vehicle for sure.

Mech-2.jpg

Hope the rest of the machine is solid..because I'd like to pick one up for the place eventually. Waiting for the reviews to begin.

/ Kioti Mechron UTV is Finally in the USA! #2  
With the engine under the seat it seems like you'd be getting pretty toasty in the summer...also a lot louder. I'm interested to see how folks like them, there was certainly alot of hype about them in the past it just took awhile to get one on the ground. I'm always glad to see more competition, it improves all units for the consumer.:thumbsup:

/ Kioti Mechron UTV is Finally in the USA! #3  
With the engine under the seat it seems like you'd be getting pretty toasty in the summer...also a lot louder. I'm interested to see how folks like them, there was certainly alot of hype about them in the past it just took awhile to get one on the ground. I'm always glad to see more competition, it improves all units for the consumer.:thumbsup:

The engine rides under a nice wide seat, plenty of room for 3 americans. I drove one at last years dealer meeting, no noticeable noise compared to the others there at the test track. most have the engine under the seat or behind the seat under the bed. The Mechron is a nice premium UTV, a good alternative for those that want a diesel with nice features but no jerky hst trans. Still the cub cadet diesel is probably one of the top UTV values at under 10K and with 2 year warranty. It is a crowded market, especially since the japanese and Chinese (and now Koreans) have jumped in with both feet. Once we get our Mechrons, we will have 3 different manufacturers of UTVs on our lot, each with its own niche features. Buyers have a great selection on these units.

/ Kioti Mechron UTV is Finally in the USA! #4  
What, no full vehicle shots? :)

/ Kioti Mechron UTV is Finally in the USA! #5  
Still the cub cadet diesel is probably one of the top UTV values at under 10K and with 2 year warranty.
Any idea if the Mechron will be under $10k...?

/ Kioti Mechron UTV is Finally in the USA! #6  
It sounds pretty good. Decent clearance, diesel, good payload. Doesn't look bad either.

/ Kioti Mechron UTV is Finally in the USA! #8  
Well, I aught to know something fairly soon. Mine should have been shipped today so I expect it to arrive by weekend. I already have a CK30HT and am very pleased with the engine. Really good fuel economy. I have a Honda Rancher AT that I'm getting rid of..... I have a kitchen limit on the number of "things" I can have without anyone getting upset. So far, I've threaded the needle pretty well. Course, Dillard's is benefiting from all this.

/ Kioti Mechron UTV is Finally in the USA! #9  
With maximum cash bonus, it falls just under 10,000. Advertised price is $9999. Actual dealer prices should vary somewhere between that and $9500.

Good until Sept. 30th.

/ Kioti Mechron UTV is Finally in the USA! #10  
Well, I aught to know something fairly soon. Mine should have been shipped today so I expect it to arrive by weekend.
Very nice! :thumbsup:
It will be helpful to get your first hand opinion.