New 855D on the way

/ New 855D on the way
Finally got it home today. There's a night and day difference between the new XUV and my HPX that I traded in. The XUV almost floats over rough terrain that would make you slow way down to drive over in the HPX. It's louder than the HPX diesel but the windshield on the XUV probably is partly the cause. Turns shorter than the HPX. Definately is faster in both low and high range.

Attachments

• IMG_0076.JPG
    IMG_0076.JPG
    881.6 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0077.JPG
    IMG_0077.JPG
    490.8 KB · Views: 397
  • IMG_0080.JPG
    IMG_0080.JPG
    595.6 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_0081.JPG
    IMG_0081.JPG
    449.6 KB · Views: 474
   / New 855D on the way #22  
Beautiful machine Jesse. Do you like those Warn bumper lights? I did not get them but got the lower add on lights instead. They are really bright but not high enough to shine over my snow plow when it is up.

John

/ New 855D on the way #23  
The accessories have been slow in coming in. The top came in today, only thing missing is the rifle boot which is supposed to be here tomorrow. They were installing the top and rear work lights when I checked in this evening. I'm going to enjoy the windshield this winter, supposed to get down around 18F by Wednesday morning.

Fine looking machine! I have an 850D, and I can see LOTS of nice new features on yours. Good luck and enjoy.
Post some pictures after you get a little mud on the tires!

/ New 855D on the way #24  
Jesse good looking machine, I bought a 825i last November it was a tossup between the 855d & 825i. They only had one 855d and it was not in the color I wanted. I like your windshield better than my I have the poly it was already on when I bought it. The sellman said they had them blowout when hauling at highway speeds into high wind. I build a brace to go behind it when we haul. But down road I will probably order one like yours. Here's a couple pictures loaded up to go hunting.

Attachments

• phpOXa8pcAM[1].jpg
    phpOXa8pcAM[1].jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 234
  • phpjBsX47AM[1].jpg
    phpjBsX47AM[1].jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 294
   / New 855D on the way
I've had my 855D for nearly a week now and there's no way I'd go back to my old HPX. Just the ride quality would be good enough but the better ground clearance and easier steering make the XUV a much better vehicle.

/ New 855D on the way
First time I've had it in snow. This was the second snow we've had in a month. It's not often we get this much snow in a winter, it's predicted again for Monday morning and possibly mid week. Temps have been as low as 15 deg F this week, no problems starting. The glass windshield really has been nice blocking those winds.

Attachments

• IMG_0095.JPG
    IMG_0095.JPG
    436.6 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_0096.JPG
    IMG_0096.JPG
    618.5 KB · Views: 286
   / New 855D on the way #27  
Jesse that is one beautiful looking Gator! :thumbsup: Glad you are enjoying the upgrade. One clarification, though:your 855D is on snow. This is what a Gator looks like when it's in snow:)

Our HPX has been working hard this winter keeping the "road" to the chicken coop passable.

Attachments

• FromFront.jpg
    FromFront.jpg
    663.6 KB · Views: 376
  • FromTopofRoad.jpg
    FromTopofRoad.jpg
    407.7 KB · Views: 237