Beretta96man: How is the track installation coming?

/ Beretta96man: How is the track installation coming? #1  

General Lee

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota, L4400, BX1870
On your RTV500? Making any progress?

/ Beretta96man: How is the track installation coming? #2  
Still waiting. The shipping company sent my tracks on the 23rd but they broke open the pallet and lost the mounting kit box specific to the rtv500.:mad:ATVtracks.net where I bought them said they shipped a new mount kit last Tuesday but it's not here yet:mad::mad:

I lost vacation days I could have been mounting them and hauling my new spear shack out on the lake this weekend had they not mishandled things. I'm calling them tomorrow to see.

Mean while, I got a seat cover from greene mountain outdoors in the mail today. Also, I had the rtv in for the bedlinner spraying of the bed, floor, and front guard. When I get the tracks on I'll post pics of all.....if they ever get it here before the snow melts:mad:

here is the boxes of tracks anyway, notice the extreme damage to two of them.:mad: morons always seem work in the shipping industry. What package doesn't require handling with care and can just be tossed around until it looks like went rolling down the highway:confused: "oh, this doesn't look that important, I'll just ram it with the forklift until it fits on the truck" idiots.............

Attachments

• photo 5(2).jpg
    photo 5(2).jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 136
   / Beretta96man: How is the track installation coming?
Yea, those boxes look unacceptable. Your RTV is going to look great being sprayed with the bedliner material. I woulda like to do that with mine, maybe eventually. As of now, I've been just tossing firewood in the bed, putting it work.

/ Beretta96man: How is the track installation coming? #4  
Ouch....those boxes look like they never made it inside the truck, they were just dragged the whole way.:thumbdown: