Tractor
    Kubota, L4400, BX1870

Default Beretta96man: How is the track installation coming?

On your RTV500? Making any progress?
    Kubota L4400 - Land pride rear scraper blade, 6 foot landscape rake, 72'' Frontier Box Blade, Land Pride 60'' finish mower, Land Pride Q/A pallet forks, County Line Carryall built to haul and loaded R-1's
    Kubota RTV500
    Kubota BX1870

Previous Tractors: 1978 B7100, 2009 B3200

Tractor
    RTV 500 with camoplast 4s utv tracks, Bobcat 773 with filled tires and steel tracks

Default Re: Beretta96man: How is the track installation coming?

Still waiting. The shipping company sent my tracks on the 23rd but they broke open the pallet and lost the mounting kit box specific to the rtv500.ATVtracks.net where I bought them said they shipped a new mount kit last Tuesday but it's not here yet

I lost vacation days I could have been mounting them and hauling my new spear shack out on the lake this weekend had they not mishandled things. I'm calling them tomorrow to see.

Mean while, I got a seat cover from greene mountain outdoors in the mail today. Also, I had the rtv in for the bedlinner spraying of the bed, floor, and front guard. When I get the tracks on I'll post pics of all.....if they ever get it here before the snow melts

here is the boxes of tracks anyway, notice the extreme damage to two of them. morons always seem work in the shipping industry. What package doesn't require handling with care and can just be tossed around until it looks like went rolling down the highway "oh, this doesn't look that important, I'll just ram it with the forklift until it fits on the truck" idiots.............
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Beretta96man: How is the track installation coming?-photo-5-2-.jpg  

Tractor
    Kubota, L4400, BX1870

Yea, those boxes look unacceptable. Your RTV is going to look great being sprayed with the bedliner material. I woulda like to do that with mine, maybe eventually. As of now, I've been just tossing firewood in the bed, putting it work.
    Kubota L4400 - Land pride rear scraper blade, 6 foot landscape rake, 72'' Frontier Box Blade, Land Pride 60'' finish mower, Land Pride Q/A pallet forks, County Line Carryall built to haul and loaded R-1's
    Kubota RTV500
    Kubota BX1870

Previous Tractors: 1978 B7100, 2009 B3200

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    International 2544 / Gator 825i

Ouch....those boxes look like they never made it inside the truck, they were just dragged the whole way.