Just bought a rhino clone

/ Just bought a rhino clone #91  
Chris, there are some dunder heads that you will just not educate:laughing:

/ Just bought a rhino clone #92  
And some dunder heads like resurrecting long dead threads on the forum too.

/ Just bought a rhino clone #93  
We bought two Massimo 400 UTV's. One has been in the dealer's shop for 33 days out of the one year warranty. They just finished replacing the clutch and cvt belt. 2 more months left on the warranty and I am hoping something else will go wrong with it so the dealer/manufacturer have to take it back. I like it, but it just keeps breaking and leaving me stranded one way or the other. The other one was returned to the dealer at a significant loss - replaced clutch, cvt belt, and brake master cylinder. Bought my Massey Ferguson used (2001) and only an alternator replaced during that time - a few lost arguments with locust spurs, but that's about it.

/ Just bought a rhino clone #94  
chrisfromvegas's, you can't educate stupid.

/ Just bought a rhino clone #95  
pathunt said:
We bought two Massimo 400 UTV's. One has been in the dealer's shop for 33 days out of the one year warranty. They just finished replacing the clutch and cvt belt. 2 more months left on the warranty and I am hoping something else will go wrong with it so the dealer/manufacturer have to take it back. I like it, but it just keeps breaking and leaving me stranded one way or the other. The other one was returned to the dealer at a significant loss - replaced clutch, cvt belt, and brake master cylinder. Bought my Massey Ferguson used (2001) and only an alternator replaced during that time - a few lost arguments with locust spurs, but that's about it.

Wow that really stinks! Thanks for sharing so others can steer clear!

/ Just bought a rhino clone #96  

The dealer has been excellent to deal with. He is a Massey-Ferguson Dealer with an excellent reputation and has been in business in this area for over 30 years. The problem is how the Massimo 400's we bought were built, NOT his ability to repair them. He will have his hands full.

/ Just bought a rhino clone
just another update. Still low miles and no further issues. I thought my crankcase was overfull again, but I drained and measured volume and was spot on. Must have been on uneven ground. The rubber grommets that latch the hood are dry rotted, as is the shifter boot. Dont know if this is common on real Rhino or not. The chinese tires are pretty flimsy( had a couple flats from beaver sapling stobs at farm) but plug easy and hold air now. Also the dealer where I bought mine is still selling this "brand". I assumed he had quit as I haven't seen any on his lot lately. Overall, I would say I am satisfied.

/ Just bought a rhino clone #98  
just another update. Still low miles and no further issues. I thought my crankcase was overfull again, but I drained and measured volume and was spot on. Must have been on uneven ground. The rubber grommets that latch the hood are dry rotted, as is the shifter boot. Dont know if this is common on real Rhino or not. The chinese tires are pretty flimsy( had a couple flats from beaver sapling stobs at farm) but plug easy and hold air now. Also the dealer where I bought mine is still selling this "brand". I assumed he had quit as I haven't seen any on his lot lately. Overall, I would say I am satisfied.
I purchased a new Rhino in 2006,all I have done is replace the tires and change the oil and filters.
My dealer is carrying BOTH,I wonder how that is going to work out with Yamaha.Mine has 3000 miles and used daily.

/ Just bought a rhino clone #99  
I myself stick with brand names. I pay a little more but by track records parts plus durability should be prevelent. I bought a major Chinese purchase 10 yrs ago and all I had was problems and a huge loss when I dumped it. To each there own...