Kubota RTV - any hydraulic aftermarket FEL

/ Kubota RTV - any hydraulic aftermarket FEL #1  

steveintn

I like the kubota rtv 900 for the brand quality and Automatic drive terrain braking. but the FEL on the bobcat 3450 would be great to move rock and dirt. Can a kubota do anything like this.

/ Kubota RTV - any hydraulic aftermarket FEL #2  
I seriously doubt it. The RTV needs to have the front end beefed up just for a snow plow. I seriously doubt that it could handle a FEL. Obviously the Toolcat was designed for such use.

Ken

/ Kubota RTV - any hydraulic aftermarket FEL #3  
You might be able to buy the Rapidlink attachment system from Bobcat. They originally had it on the Husqvarna built UTV's then put it on the Polaris built UTV's. I don't know how much work it would take to adapt to the RTV but it is a starting point and is designed for UTV use.

Bobcat 4x4 and 4x2 Utility Vehicles (UTV) - Attachments - Bobcat Company

getImage.do

/ Kubota RTV - any hydraulic aftermarket FEL #4  
I had never paid much attention to that, but with a 500 pound capacity and only 2 foot lift height, I don't think it would be much use to me. For the premium paid, I think a used tractor with FEL would be a better idea, or consider renting if you don't have a lot of need.

/ Kubota RTV - any hydraulic aftermarket FEL #5  
I had never paid much attention to that, but with a 500 pound capacity and only 2 foot lift height, I don't think it would be much use to me. For the premium paid, I think a used tractor with FEL would be a better idea, or consider renting if you don't have a lot of need.

The idea with the UTV mounted loader is just more ability for on the trail and around the farm. It is limited but then again if all you want is to dump a bed full of stone out on a trail and spread it around it would work well.

The Bobcat unit has attachments available for it as well such as a mower, pallet fork, push blade and push broom. Its not for everyone but then again neither is a tractor.

/ Kubota RTV - any hydraulic aftermarket FEL #6  
The RTV and the toolcat are a long way apart in price for sure.I would think most of us that own an RTV was not looking for the same function the toolcat provide's.As said could buy a good used tractor and loader or just rent it when needed.

/ Kubota RTV - any hydraulic aftermarket FEL #7  
The RTV and the toolcat are a long way apart in price for sure.I would think most of us that own an RTV was not looking for the same function the toolcat provide's.As said could buy a good used tractor and loader or just rent it when needed.

The Bobcat 3450 is a Polaris Ranger in Bobcat paint. It isn't a Toolcat. It just has a loader adapted to fit onto it. Bobcat did this to the Husqvarna built UTV's as well. It is the same class unit as an RTV.

/ Kubota RTV - any hydraulic aftermarket FEL
Yes
My use for utv FEL would be simple scoop and move mulsh Ans some rock