New tires and wheels on my RTV900

/ New tires and wheels on my RTV900 #21  
Good to hear about a company providing a fair deal. I will keep them in mind.

/ New tires and wheels on my RTV900 #22  
I ended up going with ITP 589's, and happy with them so far

Attachments

• IMG_0930.jpg
    IMG_0930.jpg
    389.1 KB · Views: 1,001
  • IMG_0939.jpg
    IMG_0939.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 859
  • IMG_0932.jpg
    IMG_0932.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 764
   / New tires and wheels on my RTV900 #23  
I guess so, those look awesome.:thumbsup:

/ New tires and wheels on my RTV900 #24  
Did you go with a bigger rim size than stock? Did you put on a 2" lift? I have the factory off road tires on my 900 and the problem is as much ground clearance as it is the factory tires tread design.

/ New tires and wheels on my RTV900 #25  
Did you go with a bigger rim size than stock? Did you put on a 2" lift? I have the factory off road tires on my 900 and the problem is as much ground clearance as it is the factory tires tread design.

NO, rims are stock Kubota 8.5x12. Tire sizes are : 26"x9x12 front, and 26"x12x12 rear and fit perfect. I did install the lift, which was not needed, but I did it for better stance in the woods. Have been running the woods since, and am very happy with both the tires, and lift, and as many say with the 589's, I can go areas in 2x wheel drive I needed 4x before. I also find with the new tires, I have more float, and a softer ride when going over tress and the like. Also after various forum checking with these tires, I am running them at 17lbs air pressure. I looked at the Essex tires, which are 8 ply Kevlar belts, same tread essentially, but at $300 more just for the tire set, I couldn't justify that big of cost difference ! I paid locally about $100 per tire, which is significantly below list and kept me happy.

/ New tires and wheels on my RTV900 #26  
Well crap!

Don't know if you guys know it or not, but I just found out the OP died just under a year ago.

:(

/ New tires and wheels on my RTV900 #27  
It's a shame that as time goes on we lose more and more of these people with such valuable information to give the rest of us. He will be missed.